Sign in to follow this  
kimbo1893

[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

Accepted :)

Hi kimbo,

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the official website. If it's not too late for me to be unbanned, can you post a link to the site where I appeal in a response? I hope to see you on Xeon again by Friday.

Thanks,

Cstj

http://xeongaming.net/

IGN: shrederx

Reason: i want to play on a fun tekkit server

Why should i be accepted: im a active friendly good minecraft player and know a fair share of tekkit.

ign:pinard88

reason for joining: im quite new to tekkit and want to discover all of its wonderfulness. having a community help me understand tekkit would be wonderful:D

i also accept to respecting the rules of the server

1. IGN: Ragewo1f

Reason for wanting to become a member?:I really enjoy tekkit and was looking for a good server so my friend bball is on this server and sais it is one of the best out there. that is why i would like to become a member on this server.

Why should we accept you: I never swear or break any rules on the server, i help people that need it whenever i can, and i will never grief,
    EVER

Will you follow the rules of the server?: Of course i will, i have never broken any rules on any server.

Posting this for my friend because his parental controls block this site

IGN: Battleaxe365

Reason: My friend plays on it an says it's good

Why should i be accepted: I am good at tekkit and will contribute to the community

IGN: FallenScorpio

Reason for wanting to become a member: I thought the server was really cool so i want the full excperiance.

Why should we accept you: I know how to reduce lag and am good at rp2 and magical at ic2

IGN: MrSuperSmiley

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a good server and this looks really fun

why should we accept you: i am good at tekkit and want to have fun

IGN: HoRiZoNKa0s, CTK678910, horioznprodigy14, md0g12345,nicklebuzz

Reason:my friends and i are looking for a great server to have fun on were nice friendly and respectfull

IGN: vitorricoy

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a good new tekkit server to play.

Why should we accept you: I never griefed servers and I know somethings about Tekkit.

IGN: voserob

Reason for wanting to become a member?: like a pve word with little banned items, also i find that white listed servers community is also good which is what i am looking for

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes as i find rules are there to benefit the community not just to be a pain

IGN: vitorricoy

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a good new tekkit server to play.

Why should we accept you: I never griefed servers and I know somethings about Tekkit.

IGN: voserob

Reason for wanting to become a member?: like a pve word with little banned items, also i find that white listed servers community is also good which is what i am looking for

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes as i find rules are there to benefit the community not just to be a pain

You both have been accepted into our server, I am watching you. >:I

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to help those who need help and help make this server better.

Why should we accept you: I have a lot of experience with Tekkit, made many advanced this like Nano and Quantum Armor and a Mk3 Nuclear Reactor.

IGN: Mincono

Reason for wanting to become a member?: This looks like a great server to play on with friends.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, I will.

IGN: beck_lightning

Reason for wanting to become a member?: This looks like a cool server to play on and i would love to be a part of its community.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes

IGN: shinting

Reason for wanting to become a member?: im looking for a lasting server with a great community and gameplay. This server seems like a server for me

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes