Sign in to follow this  
kimbo1893

[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

IGN: cobrya

Reason for wanting to become a member:to build cool contraptions and buildings that people can see

Why should we accept you: you should accept me because i am a fan of your great server and i would like to create many great contraptions and building that many people can see and enjoy. I am a friendly person and i would not here anyone in game.

IGN: Suredrum

Reason for wanting to become a member:So I can sethome and get a nice base built.

Why should we accept you:I have good knowledge of most of the mods. The only one I wouldn't be able to help people with would be computercraft.

IGN: Marios261

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have played tekkit for a while now and looked for a multiplayer server this one was a very good one and when i logged in the people were all very nice and helpful, it seems like a great server to be a part of

Why should we accept you: Good attitude, helpful, know my way around the tekkit mod pack, and would love to be a part of this community

IGN: DarkBlas

Reason for wanting to become a member: i like tekkit, lots of my friends are joining me, many more reasons.

Why should we accept you: im not a griefer and i like building.

IGN: cosmopolitangrl

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I enjoy playing tekkit more than vanilla servers and dont want to stop playing it :)

Why should we accept you: Because I'm very helpful to others when they're new or stuck on making something and I'm a quick builder

IGN: Chewbacca120

Reason: one best server's i played in long run so far

Why should you accept me?: cuz im going be here for very long time and i just love this server.

IGN: GoldenMooster

Reason for wanting to become a member: i like the server been on for a while and want the extra awsome with membership

Why should we accept you: never been banned good at most of the mods particulary love EE. will do any extra work for the server if asked.

IGN: Cheezlad

Reason for wanting to become a member:I would like to become a member because I would like a membership on a server thats fun and friendly

Why should we accept you: I am good at using most mods and I just love the server!

IGN: flaflaflaninja

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been playing tekkit for a while and really enjoy it more then vanilla minecraft. I have been looking for a server for a while and have alot of friends joining me.

Why should we accept you: Because i dont grief and i love to build

IGN: 123jerryboat

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play a Tekkit server and this seems like my type of server

Why should we accept you: I have been a mod-lite on another server which fell apart so I won't grief and have played for a long time so I can help others.

IGN: ARCTIC_SPACE

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to fully become a member.

Why should we accept you: I have not been on this server very long, but I love this server. I would like to fully experience this server

IGN: Walipino

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to join a server where it has little to nothing banned and a friendly community.

Why should we accept you: I am a very helpful person and an essential part to every community I have been in.

IGN: abberron

Reason for wanting to become a member:really enjoy tekkit, been exploring the mod for about 3 weeks now.

Why should we accept you: long time minecraft member of 3 years, mature, easy going, enjoy good company while experimenting with new designs.

IGN: Highcu

Reason I want to join: To join a server make some friends build a house and just have fun like minecraft and Tekkit was made for.

Reason of acceptance: I follow rules and am really good at most of tekkit so I wont ask many questions but you know you can't know it all. Also I'm a great help with noobs and people who are just starting.

IGN: Joriekr

Reason for wanting to become a member: i've seen this is a good server and i want to join it

Why should we accept you: i know about tekkit and i want to improve the server

IGN: Boomtakje

Reason for wanting to become a member: Bacause I really like Tekkit and my friend said this is a cool server.

Why should we accept you: Playing Minecraft for a long time and I don't spam or something.

IGN: santiasesino97

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love playing with mods online and this server seems awesome!

Why should we accept you: I´m friendly, i love help peope and i hate griefers!

IGN: mewditto

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to start playing and learn how to do more advanced things on tekkit

Why should we accept you: I'm pretty awesome. :3 Uhh, I can help out with large projects and I am very active.

IGN: zyngawow

Reason for wanting to become a member: Full EE, ComputerCraft, seems a really good server.

Why should we accept you: I have a lot of experience with all tekkit mods, I watch nearbygamer's and direwolf20's channel, so I have a lot of experience

IGN: Figgonitten

Reason for wanting to become a member: i love to play tekkit and have looking around for a nice server to play on with no pvp just smp

Why should we accept you: I play fair and do not grief steal or do other mods.