Sign in to follow this  
kimbo1893

[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

IGN: Gamer0904

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server barely limits the mods and seems pretty awesome.

Why should we accept you: Because I want to help the community and have fun!

IGN:unseennote

Reason for wanting to become a member:I saw this server, and I told a friend (Gamer0904) That it looks pretty good, so we planned to join it, and I want use of the plugins, and what fun is no being able to use plugins?

Why should we accept you: I am respectful to those who deserve the respect, and I'll speak my mind if I see something wrong or flawed, other than that, I'm a generally nice guy...

Replied to ;)

Lee_lee, you griefed spawn. There is really no reason we should let you back in. I'll have to think about your appeal, as you griefed quite a few blocks. As of now there is no chance for you to come back.

Reason for wanting to become a member: i would like to have the extra features of being a member so my experience with the tekkit server will be better and so i can enjoy it more.

Why should we accept you: i wont grief,spam, or annoy any other members or guests in the server and would be glad to help anyone if accepted as a member

IGN: junkyard357

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to be able to set my house and protect my chest

Why should we accept you: I want to be helpful to everyone in the server and and have a great time

IGN: jack.moncrieff1

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love the technic pack and have wanted to play tekkit for quite a while.

Why should we accept you: I'm good at minecraft, and am good with tekkit, so i can help other players.

IGN: NaSTyENDERMAN

Reason for wanting to become a member: i like this server and tekkit

Why should we accept you: i am trust worthy and i help other players with questions and im a admin on another server

IGN:flamingcoop, jonojigsaw, nightgobblin, protonbuilder

Reason for wanting to become a member: love tekkit and this server looks awesome!!! also want the commands for a more enjoyable experience

Why should we accept you:I think you should accept me and my friends because we want to have a better experience I am also a caring player and will help anyone if i can and i though you could accept my friends too thankyou

Replied to ;)

Lee_lee, you griefed spawn. There is really no reason we should let you back in. I'll have to think about your appeal, as you griefed quite a few blocks. As of now there is no chance for you to come back.

He's a good guy, i am sure he wont do it again, he loves this server!

Leeleepop, please go to forums.stavlor.net to appeal your ban, this is just clogging up the topic that is meant for applications.

IGN: Zinor

Reason for wanting to become a member: Use plugins on fun server

Why should we accept you: Why not, just a good community member to add to the pile ;)

IGN: zenyor

Reason for wanting to become member:i like the look of this server :)

Why we should except you: just because, i want to be a member? and i like building stuff.. :)

IGN: lordvallum

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was a member before the map was resettet and i played a lot and well on your server nice people you have

Why should we accept you: I go for the big things, like gigant structures preferably towers n stuff, and i like adventuring around and visit all the cool places that were build up

IGN:Eagleras

Reason for wanting to become a member: My friends have recommended this server to me and told me that it is "an amazing server".

Why should we accept you: I am a sensible minecraft player who never resorts to breaking rules and loves to to take part in community projects.

IGN: tasheem6

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like this server. derp.

Why should we accept you:i would not grief because I have experience living around other people and have been griefed before.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UN-BAN ME :'( I WILL DO ANYTHING :(

IGN:

crizkuro

Reason for wanting to become a member:

To have fun OfC!

Why should we accept you:

"I'm awesome, I have a laminated card which also acts as a legal document. If being awesome is not enough, SHAME ON YOU!!! But really I'd like to come try out tekkit with other people. I usually end up building small , but heavily detailed places to live, and I'd like to see what I can do with the addition of tekkit. I'm also not a douche griefer , enjoy helping other people and cant point out the above mentioned card enough."

IGN: tonymontana23

Reason for wanting to become a member: this is the best tekkit server i found when i was looking for a good one

Why should we accept you: I am very familiar with all the mods in tekkit, and i can help people who dont know much about the modpack

IGN: bfrankkk

Reason for wanting to become a member: To enjoy this great Tekkit server and have fun with my friends.

Why should we accept you: I love to play and spend my time on Tekkit. I have used Tekkit for months now, and love to talk to the community. :)

IGN:Roguenk

Reason for wanting to become a member: The server looks great!

Why should we accept you:I think the server would be fun and the community is nice. I just want to play and help some people.