[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Rakusician

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to your plugins.

Why should we accept you: If you would like a loyal member, I believe that you should accept me along with my friends who have yet to post ;)

IGN: herpiderp12

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love a good tekkit server with a nice community that will all ways be there for me.

Why should we accept you: I want to make sure everyone gets EU to power there machines and im there to do it. That's right i want to create my experimental EU grid system on your server to create power for everyone!

IGN:IceKing99

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to not be left out from all the neat plugins like lwc how else will i protect my stuff.

Why should we accept you: I don't have temper and i get along with anyone. I can build cool thing and i help out people to the best i can.

IGN: Alcolado

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on this server very badly . It looks like a good lag-free server

Why should we accept you: I am a fun-loving guy who enjoys tekkit. I am currently in a survival group with some other players :)

IGN Whoaaaaa

Reason for wanting to become a member: The server seems awesome and i want to be able to do more on it

Why should we accept you: I love to play with other people and help them out and if i was a member it would be way eaiser to do so (and i kow i spelled eaiser wrong)

IGN: Sahiden

Reason for wanting to become a member: Im looking for a friendly dependable tekkit server and i feel this one will be

Why should we accept you: Because im a friendly guy and i love to help out anyone (if you can get me out of my tunnels ;) )

IGN: sunnyjim99

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a good open server with EE enabled. This server has that and little lag, so far.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I have experience with tekkit, and don't appreciate griefing. I hope to build some large machines that I have been planning for the release of tekkit 3. I'm an older member of MC at 23 and should hopefully be a good member of the server.

IGN:Fidget98160

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to be able to have knowledge that my items are safe, and be able to progress properly through tekkit with plugins available to make things easier, so I can spend more time on the server.

Why should we accept you: I'm friendly, love playing minecraft, and at least mediocre at tekkit, plus I have the ability to build things that look good, increasing the appeal for your server.

IGN: KillSpammer

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I need a 3.0.3 tekkit server and this small one is as good as any.

Why should we accept you: I consider myself a decent guy and I hope I can add something to the community by becoming a member.

IGN: marcuss2

Reason for wanting to become a member: Working Computercraft

Why should we accept you: I want to make computer programs, then sell em to players, make money (in-game money) and have fun. Happy Hacking :)

IGN:itsnotmemario

Reason for wanting to become a member:i have been searching for a great server <with EE> to play on and i think you guy nailed it

Why should we accept you:i am great at e.e and i know a little bit of ic2

IGN: mcv333

Reason for wanting to become a member: to access the plugins while playing

Why should we accept you: Because i have a good knowledge of the mods in tekkit and i'm looking to experiment with railcraft and computercraft some more

IGN: hylke35

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to have access to the plugins so that I am able to do more on the server.

Why should we accept you: I really enjoy playing on the server and would like to have access to the plugins.

IGN: Rikuii

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a server with EE, wich doesn't have lag. Like this one so far

Why should we accept you: I have much experience with Tekkit and Minecraft, I am mature and I have good grammar. I hope to build something amazing on the server.

IGN:Dragonblazez

Reason for wanting to become a member: to be able to participate with the community at making a better server and being able to build

Why should we accept you: Because i can be a very good aset to your server this goes from people skill to building skills