[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

IGN: 4ced_by_4

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want a legit server to play on. The closed servers honestly disappointed me because of the griefing and immaturity. I want that to stop.

Why should we accept you: I am a hard working minecraft player, and want to learn more about tekkit as I go along.

Also, My friend sent me his Application through Skype

IGN:EuthanizedCanine

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a good mature Tekkit server. I haste open servers because of the grief. So I went to the whitelisted servers.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a hardworking member of the team, I would love to help out the server in any way.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Scbigmac07

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love this sever and the community is awesome everyone is really helpful and i'd love to be apart of it as a member of the server.

Why should we accept you: I am new to tekkit. I would love to hone my skills and get better at building all sorts of unique items.

i would like to join this server as it is the only one that seems to appeal to me, it has everything i would need and want for a tekkit server.

you should accept me because i enjoy tekkit and enjoy playing it with other people and sharing my creations as well as others. I hate griefers as they just ruin the experience of tekkit and makes it not worth playing.