[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: dannybear

Experience with Tekkit: i have loads of experience i have played on loads of server but stp for a while now back it to it looking for a new server to play on and this seems perfect

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Experience with Tekkit: i have loads of experience i have played on loads of server but stp for a while now back it to it looking for a new server to play on and this seems perfect

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Added and welcome!

Hey cmuff, could you whitelist my friend civilchicken? He's having some forum problems :o

Anyhow, he plays a lot on my old server, and is looking for a new Adventure! He's got quite a bit of exp and skill in Tekkit, so please whitelist him!

Age/Time zone: GMT And I am Aged 19

Experience with Tekkit: I have a lot of tekkit eperience. i have played on alot of servers before and this seems to be the best i played on so far. i love creating large factorys and love the aspect of the creative side of mc.

Mod experience: I have been a mod on one other tekkit server before that server went down because they hated the amount of crashes that it was having so it was changed to a faction server instead. I have owned my own server before it was a creative server which had many of admins and mods that i had to mange so i have had quite a lot of experience dealing with problems.

Why should i make you a mod: i have a lot of experience of being a mod/admin. i love helping out others when they need it and love to teach others. i am a nice and friendy person that has befriended a couple of players that i have had the chance to play with and cant wait to meet others.

Skype name: danny-bear1

Age/Time zone: GMT And I am Aged 19

Experience with Tekkit: I have a lot of tekkit eperience. i have played on alot of servers before and this seems to be the best i played on so far. i love creating large factorys and love the aspect of the creative side of mc.

Mod experience: I have been a mod on one other tekkit server before that server went down because they hated the amount of crashes that it was having so it was changed to a faction server instead. I have owned my own server before it was a creative server which had many of admins and mods that i had to mange so i have had quite a lot of experience dealing with problems.

Why should i make you a mod: i have a lot of experience of being a mod/admin. i love helping out others when they need it and love to teach others. i am a nice and friendy person that has befriended a couple of players that i have had the chance to play with and cant wait to meet others.

Skype name: danny-bear1

This is up to cmuff. Maybe just a little more time on the server though?

In-Game Name: Blockhead284

Age/Time zone: 16 US Eastern Time

Experience with Tekkit: I have had a lot of time with this server and I had a ton of previous experience too. I enjoy the Equivalent Exchange the most but I also enjoy creating factories and other Industrial Craft buildings.

Mod experience: I have been a Mod on one other server which was very fun. I have some experience with plugins too.

Why should i make you a mod: I feel as if I have had enough time on this server and would like to offer more. I really enjoy this server and want to stay as long as I can. I also am very friendly and I enjoy spending time playing with the people on this server.

Skype name: austin.alber24 ( But right now my mic is broken but I am looking into getting a new one in the next week or so.

Thank you for your time!

Experience with Tekkit: I have had a lot of time with this server and I had a ton of previous experience too. I enjoy the Equivalent Exchange the most but I also enjoy creating factories and other Industrial Craft buildings.

Mod experience: I have been a Mod on one other server which was very fun. I have some experience with plugins too.

Why should i make you a mod: I feel as if I have had enough time on this server and would like to offer more. I really enjoy this server and want to stay as long as I can. I also am very friendly and I enjoy spending time playing with the people on this server.

Skype name: austin.alber24 ( But right now my mic is broken but I am looking into getting a new one in the next week or so.

Thank you for your time!

under serious consideration

Good evening, dear moderators! I would also like to submit a mod application, although this might be a bit premature xD

In-Game Name: AerikAwesome

Age/Time zone: 19, GMT+1

Experience with Tekkit: Lots of experience in all aspects of the Tekkit mod pack, excluding Redpower computers.

Mod experience: I'm an operator on another (rather quiet) server, and have run some small LAN-servers. No further experience. I know, or can find out quickly, how to operate most plugins. Have quite a bit of experience with WorldEdit, too.

Why should i make you a mod: I'm a responsible, mature player, always willing to help other players to make this server more fun to play on. I think I have by now proven my good intent and dedication on the server, by setting up several public buildings (also, if you feel this is too early, please then consider this later)

Skype name: e.t.buter

Aerik out!

p.s. Just a suggestion, maybe do these applications through PM's? A bit more private...

Good evening, dear moderators! I would also like to submit a mod application, although this might be a bit premature xD

In-Game Name: AerikAwesome

Age/Time zone: 19, GMT+1

Experience with Tekkit: Lots of experience in all aspects of the Tekkit mod pack, excluding Redpower computers.

Mod experience: I'm an operator on another (rather quiet) server, and have run some small LAN-servers. No further experience. I know, or can find out quickly, how to operate most plugins. Have quite a bit of experience with WorldEdit, too.

Why should i make you a mod: I'm a responsible, mature player, always willing to help other players to make this server more fun to play on. I think I have by now proven my good intent and dedication on the server, by setting up several public buildings (also, if you feel this is too early, please then consider this later)

Skype name: e.t.buter

Aerik out!

p.s. Just a suggestion, maybe do these applications through PM's? A bit more private...

yes, a bit too early but likely in near future. i will make a proposition through skype with you though

Thank you for your time!

You have been a dedicated member of the server for quite a while now and arctic and i think you would be a great mod, congrats!

Please, before you join this server read this comment.

The admin is horrifically biased, he judges you then decides how well you are treated through his immature and premature judgement.

The moderators spawn things in to assist in their own "legit" gameplay.

50% of good items are black listed since the man who owns this server, Quote, "Is only in this for the money" makes you pay $10 for the use of tools, he does in fact not care about the server he only cares about your wallet.

He bans people who try to assist in the server and improving the server.

He punishes nice deeds, For instance i was going to give out spare diamonds i had, he -Stole- them out of my inventory since mods/admins have inventory altering status further allowing them to reduce the overall feel of the server.

Trust me, if you want a good tekkit server please steer well clear of this pile of garbage.

PS - Most power generating sources are extremely buggy and the server can be horribly laggy

Please, before you join this server read this comment.

The admin is horrifically biased, he judges you then decides how well you are treated through his immature and premature judgement.

The moderators spawn things in to assist in their own "legit" gameplay.

50% of good items are black listed since the man who owns this server, Quote, "Is only in this for the money" makes you pay $10 for the use of tools, he does in fact not care about the server he only cares about your wallet.

He bans people who try to assist in the server and improving the server.

He punishes nice deeds, For instance i was going to give out spare diamonds i had, he -Stole- them out of my inventory since mods/admins have inventory altering status further allowing them to reduce the overall feel of the server.

Trust me, if you want a good tekkit server please steer well clear of this pile of garbage.

PS - Most power generating sources are extremely buggy and the server can be horribly laggy

This gentleman right here. Spams chat about griefing tools in EE being banned. Harasses other people on the server who try to calm him in his pre-pubescent rages. Attempts to scam moderators and dupes constantly. Let me quote him for a second when speaking to one of the nicest people on the server who was also a women "Your a shit stain on society." I didnt ban him because im pretty lenient when it comes to rage but after seeing his inventory full of 9 stacks of diamonds that caused me to ban him.

Have fun child.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons