Experience with Tekkit: I've played for like 2 weeks

Did you read the rules?: yes

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]?Ethereal Gaming?[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

In-Game Name: kingquief34

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for like 2 weeks

Did you read the rules?: yes

Accepted, welcome

Re: [24/7][Lag-free][Whitelist]♛Ethereal Gaming♛[30slot][Dedicated][2.1.1]

I hope it's not too soon to apply. I'm just so excited about finding a nice fresh server that looks so promising.

In-Game Name: HuntahV

Experience with Tekkit: Novice. Been playing for a week or so with friends on small private servers, but we haven't been able to learn much yet.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course. I would never dream of trying to join a server without reading the rules first. Does no griefing include no pointless PvP? I despise exploring and getting hacked down for no reason.

I would like to know if it'd be alright to invite my friends to the server after I get to survey the place a bit. I mean, I'd ask first, I'd have to, but I don't think most of them will be willing to sign up to forums to fill in apps, two of them might, but the others are still pretty new to minecraft in general and get a little rabbit footed. I can assure you though that my friends and I are all wonderful and pleasant, though we do tease each other from time to time, we usually keep to ourselves and will never cause harm to other players. Plus one of my friends, Blaizikenn, has prior experience as a moderator from several servers in the past. Oh and we love, love, love building. I for one, am the kind of person that obsesses over making stupidly large farms that produce way more food than I know what to do with. Haha.

I hope it's not too soon to apply. I'm just so excited about finding a nice fresh server that looks so promising.

In-Game Name: HuntahV

Experience with Tekkit: Novice. Been playing for a week or so with friends on small private servers, but we haven't been able to learn much yet.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course. I would never dream of trying to join a server without reading the rules first. Does no griefing include no pointless PvP? I despise exploring and getting hacked down for no reason.

I would like to know if it'd be alright to invite my friends to the server after I get to survey the place a bit. I mean, I'd ask first, I'd have to, but I don't think most of them will be willing to sign up to forums to fill in apps, two of them might, but the others are still pretty new to minecraft in general and get a little rabbit footed. I can assure you though that my friends and I are all wonderful and pleasant, though we do tease each other from time to time, we usually keep to ourselves and will never cause harm to other players. Plus one of my friends, Blaizikenn, has prior experience as a moderator from several servers in the past. Oh and we love, love, love building. I for one, am the kind of person that obsesses over making stupidly large farms that produce way more food than I know what to do with. Haha.

Accepted. And that sounds awesome, have as many friends as you like. They just have to apply for whitelist :D

In-Game Name: jjohsixx

Experience with Tekkit: I am very experienced.

Did you read the rules?: I did.

In-Game Name: jjohsixx

Experience with Tekkit: I am very experienced.

Did you read the rules?: I did.

Accepted, welcome!

Sounds awesome, have as many friends as you like. They just have to apply for whitelist :D

Would it be alright if I catalyst their apps? Pretty much meaning I give them the form, they fill it out and I post here for them.

Would it be alright if I catalyst their apps? Pretty much meaning I give them the form, they fill it out and I post here for them.

Yea thats fine

In game name:wayward_soul

Experience with tekkit:I have a lot of experience with electricity and redstone

Did you read the rules:I have why would i go on to a server not knowing the rules?

In game name:wayward_soul

Experience with tekkit:I have a lot of experience with electricity and redstone

Did you read the ules:I have why would i go on to a server not knowing the rules?

Accepted, welcome!

In Game Name: Blockhead284

Experience with Tekkit: 2 months of game play

Did you read the rules: Yes

Accepted, welcome!

In-Game Name: RyanIrlanda

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate, Ive been in two prior servers but I need a 24/7 one (all my friends were in europe :P)

Did you read the rules?: Yes'm/sir No annoying belligerence :D

I would love to contribute to a tekkit community and bring whatever skills i have available to bear with you guys, thanks guys!

In-Game Name: RyanIrlanda

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate, Ive been in two prior servers but I need a 24/7 one (all my friends were in europe :P)

Did you read the rules?: Yes'm/sir No annoying belligerence :D

I would love to contribute to a tekkit community and bring whatever skills i have available to bear with you guys, thanks guys!

Accepted. Welcome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons