[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name:Zez_Range

Experience with Tekkit:I have got a lot of experience using/playing with tekkit, i do know how to set up a reactor propperly, do know how to make most use of solar panels and i know all sortrs of other things :b

Did you read the rules?: I sure did, good sir

In-Game Name:Zez_Range

Experience with Tekkit:I have got a lot of experience using/playing with tekkit, i do know how to set up a reactor propperly, do know how to make most use of solar panels and i know all sortrs of other things :b

Did you read the rules?: I sure did, good sir

Added,welcome!

In-Game Name: mit240

Experience with Tekkit: Long time user of all things buildcraft, redpower and ic2 (including forestry) know some of the rest of the mods.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, all rules are commited to memory.

In-Game Name: mit240

Experience with Tekkit: Long time user of all things buildcraft, redpower and ic2 (including forestry) know some of the rest of the mods.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, all rules are commited to memory.

Added, welcome!

In-Game Name: TheSandwichMakr

Experience with Tekkit: I mostly use computercraft and redpower, I'm also good with ic2 and buildcraft but not as experienced with some of the others but still pretty good with them.

Did you read the rules?: Well why wouldn't I?

Added, welcome!

In-Game Name:mnmisback

Experience with Tekkit:4 months before playing tekkit i had played technic alot

Did you read the rules?:yes of course i don't aplly for a server without reading the rules

added, welcome!

In-Game Name:GoBankstonGo

Experience with Tekkit: About half a year worth of experience. Been through many Tekkit servers but have yet to find a server that is safe and friendly and I think this server can do it.

Did you read the rules?: Indeed. I agree to all of them.

In-Game Name:GoBankstonGo

Experience with Tekkit: About half a year worth of experience. Been through many Tekkit servers but have yet to find a server that is safe and friendly and I think this server can do it.

Did you read the rules?: Indeed. I agree to all of them.

Added, welcome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons