ME system destroying items?

Hello guys,

I noticed that my ME system is stealing/destroying/hidding items.. also, storage monitor panels aren't being refreshed if there's nothing going on in the ME network. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? Also, if I didn't post in the right section, I apologize for that. :/

thanks in advance!

What kind of storage are you using? ME's own storage cards or external stuff attached by buses/interfaces?

I never heard of an ME network eating items, so maybe this is happening somewhere at the edge of the network, where it interacts with blocks from other mods.

For instance, I know of a bug with filling vanilla Hoppers from an ME network, where items will be drained quickly and effectively destroyed once the Hopper is full. Should be fixed with 1.7.10, so nobody seems to bother fixing it for the current version.

Edited by Curunir

3ZJutAV.png

TxXQp9c.png

Hl22I88.png

p4wZkPz.png

It has enough power..

And yes I'm pretty sure it destroyed/hid/stole some items. (Atm I use 6x 4K storage, and they're not full)

Ow and.. taking items from first two storage monitor panels doesn't work (added the matrix)

Edited by Gomo
  • Forum Administrators

This IDK. They were bugged for me too. I didn't pursuit that issue.

Edit: if you still experience item loss get rid of the BC pipes. Do this with itemducts only.

Edit2: I just remembered - using the blocks form AE and sticking them all together without a fluix cable (or similar) isn't a good idea.

Their priorities and the path from block A to block B is going to be random.

Edited by bochen415

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alistair Heath
      Welcome to Eclecticraft, the server with an eclectic assortment of handpicked mods and quaint architecture but currently in need of inhabitants of this boundless wilderness.
      Semi-roleplaying, we don't take ourselves too seriously but we like to have some semblance of realism. The Land is a vast untouched wilderness dotted with large medieval settlements themed after Norse/Viking, Far eastern and Central European Architecture. Skirmishes between groups occasionally occur as set piece battles that break up the normally peaceful realm. Ideal for players looking for a friendly community to explore the wonders of survival in this modded world.
      Biomes'o'plenty ensures that exploring this world will always be varied and the collection of utility and technical mods ensures for sustainability of resources once you find a place to settle down. Use FTB-utilities to stake your claim on land to prevent griefing, then plant expansive plains of magical crops or begin lazer drilling into bedrock to secure a steady supply of resources. Utilise Ancient warfare to populate your kingdoms then exploit the secrets of thaumcraft to further your domination of the land or proceed down mekanism's techtree to create evermore powerful machines.
      The servers current community, though small, organise special events that all are welcome to including battles, group buildings at Christmas, Halloween etc and competitions. Trading systems are in place to allow autonomous offline trading of resources and the bank at the spawn means that player levels can be exchanged for currencies of increasing denominations.
      So Join Now! we've got a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1785817171650172/
      Server IP is: alistairheath.ddns.net
      On from about 09:00 till 22:00 depending on how many people are going on regularly
      Main mods are: applied energistics 2, ancient warfare 2, big reactors, biomesofplenty, buildcraft, chicken chunks, chisel 2, minefactory reloaded, extrautilities, FTB utilities, journeymap, magical crops, mekanism, galacticraft, nether ores, thaumcraft, thermal expansion, tradebooth, veinminer and treecapitator 

• By iDarper
      Greetings fellow Minecrafters,
       We at Wirenut, are looking for fun friendly and enthusiastic beta testers for our modpack! Wirenut is a fun all around modpack, that has a great balance of both tech and magic mods. We would love to invite some new players to our private whitelisted server, to help test the limits of the pack, and also test the limits of our VPS. If you are interested in joining us, Please reply to this thread, answering the following questions.

1. What is your In Game Name?
      2. What is your age?
      3. What country are you from? (We have a nice balance of players from all over the world)
      4. What abilities and qualities can you bring to the Wirenut community?
      5. Can we expect you to have a good time, and not be disruptive to others on the server? (we like to have fun, but in a mature way)
      6. How often do you play minecraft during the week?
      7. Do you have any building skills we should be aware of? For the public release, we will need help with building a nice spawn area, and such)
      9. How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft?
      10. Any other fun or interesting things you'd like to share about yourself?
      and lastly, 11. Have you ever been banned from a server for stealing or griefing?

We are excited to hear from all those interested in testing this pack for us!
      If selected, you will be notified via private message, and the server info will be given out at that time.

Thanks for you interest, and we look foreward to hearing from you!

bcbuckles (owner)
      Siriuo (co-owner)
      and iDarper (head Admin)

• By Onetimetwotimes
      The Summist pack includes over 80 mods. Some mods have redundant uses, so you can choose which mods you would rather use for whatever purpose. The pack offers a mix of adventure and technology. 
      Here is a short list of a few of the included mods.
      -Applied Energistics 2
      -Tinker's Construct
      -Thaumcraft
      -Thermal Expansion
      -Minecraft Comes Alive
      -Extra Utilities
      -More!

Get the modpack at: http://technicpack.net/modpack/erivunt-tek.595760

Screenshots:

• By Minecrafter805
      How do i make it so the encoded patterns i make in an ME Pattern Encoder get automatically transferred to the Molecular Assembler Chamber(MAC) ? The way my base is setup is, i have my ME drive, terminal, controller and monitors on one floor, then another floor for some machines then a huge area below that with my huge reactor and MAC and instead of having to go back and fourth putting the encoded patterns in, is there a way to use pipes or export buses or something? Someone said i could use an ME Fuzzy export bus but for the life of me, i could not figure out how to do it and i thought i had it hooked up right but i didn't obviously..So if someone could tell me how to do it and what to connect what to and all, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    • By S0u13at3r
      Hey, 

is there a way of combining those two mods? Would really like to hide a bit of my cables in small rooms, but microblocks has other plans ^^ Is there some kind of trick or patch? 
      Didn´t find any info on the internet, the only thing you find out is a battle between some guys who thinks microblocks are working with every mod and the opposide side of cause.