Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar Homsar

NOTICE: Nuke Finished! GUIDELINES FOR POSTING SERVERS HERE

Hi. You all might be wondering what happened to every server in here. “Some of them were good'”, you scream at me in extreme anger. “WHY DID YOU NUKE THEM ALL?!” The answer is that the signal to noise ratio in here is absolutely terrible. Some server posts were good, most were terrible low-effort shit that should've been put in the shredder immediately. So in an effort to prevent that from happening again, here are the new Hack/Mine Servers forum rules for posting servers!

The general rule for posting servers here is: put effort into it. For Hack/Mine, this is a bit more difficult to show due to the constantly-changing state of H/M worlds. So, for this section, pictures are not required, but if you can provide them, that'd be great. What you DO need now, however, is something to show you put effort into your post. What you do to show that is up to you, but here's a suggestion list:

PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING: This should be a requirement anyway, but this is a nice way to show that you put effort into typing these letters onto your computer box's screen.

A LOGO AND IMAGES FOR DIFFERENT SECTIONS THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE MS PAINT: Throw something nice-looking together in Paint.NET or Photoshop or whatever your image editing software of choice is. Remember: nice-looking.

DESCRIBE EVERYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT YOUR SERVER: This boils down to “have some beefy content in your post but don't just put in some bullshit intended to make the post look long”.

Essentially: if your post is shitty in any way that includes violating the points above and/or in general, your post will be deleted and you will be banned for a day.

So you guys are aware, posting a server now puts your post in a queue, which then we approve or delete. If your server post doesn't match our standards we delete it and it never gets posted. I see a few people have attempted to post again after their first one was denied.

Put effort into your posts, if you don't you ~may~ be punished!

This just made me horny.

You're too late, I've already fapped to it.

OT: Can you keller anyone who mixes up your and you're? One small step to clean up the internet, one giant leap for... bleh, you get the idea.