Vertigo H/M ▐ 150 Slots ▐ Most Players ▐ Custom Code

Please tell me why i got banned cause i was offline when this might have happened. Also inform me who told who to ban me just so i know whats going too.

honestly, i dont know, were you spawn kiling or doing something else we dont allow? if i were you i'd ask on our forums (we check them more often).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger Problem

I logged onto this server as a dwarf ranger, but the lag makes hitting any moving target practically impossible. So I tried to switch to mage... and ended up with mage spells and ranger equipment. My spells sorta work, but I don't have a wand. So I was wondering a) if there is an ingame fix for this or, if not, B) if you could 'delete' me or whatever so that I'm reset and can re-choose my items.

Thanks!

mmm ask frizzil, currently re-rolls work this way, we could implement something server specific but the problem is bigger than this one server.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Everyone, the server has successfully been switched to aegisgaming.org, the new IP is hackmine.aegisgaming.org and all player.dats have been transferred so if you used to play on Vertigo, all your gear and levels are saved! The new server also has 0 lag and quickly gets 70-80 players at peak times, admins are now much more active and overall a better experience!

@Everyone, the server has successfully been switched to aegisgaming.org, the new IP is hackmine.aegisgaming.org and all player.dats have been transferred so if you used to play on Vertigo, all your gear and levels are saved! The new server also has 0 lag and quickly gets 70-80 players at peak times, admins are now much more active and overall a better experience!

thanks moppr!

I am quite interested in bringing some traffic back here, it's about time that we make a new thread for Aegis (I will leave that to Funbob and Firelord) because this really is a great server and right now this thread is completely outdated and full of untrue things such as the server being incredibly laggy. BTW player.dat MAY be deleted and started again from scratch due to everyone from vertigo having a large advantage over other players, but swing by anyway as we have a large amount of features not found in other places.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lim! Take a look around, we did reset the player files unfortunately but there's a ton more new features that were coded by Kyle including spawn protection against poison (Still in testing at the moment), North is for PvP and South is PvE and area levels on the north are quadrupled >:D

Oh, and moderators are much more active now, especially with me being one lol

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons