34ql72f.jpg

2djrzb4.jpg

muj5dz.jpg

ngt30y.png

23rpg04.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mbSdtTPab8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFQQn9_H1Q&feature=plcp

IP: hackmine.vertigoserver.com

We are one of the Most Popular Hack Slash Mine servers out there. Here are our features...

Custom commands...

-/spawn

-/home

-/sethome

-/bed

-/L, /G (local and global chats)

-/help

-/TPA

-/Msg

-/List

-/Count

-100% up-time (mostly)

-150 player cap, plenty of room to invite your friends

-Dedicated administrators to monitor that all is well for many hours of the day.

-Fresh community, ever expanding

-Work is being done to add some custom features

-No Whitelist

-Non hamachi

-A spawn that is not Swiss cheese (nice)

-Tons of custom code that no other server has

-A lot of happy players!

-And much more!

Server stats

XEON E3-1230 Processor

10 gigs of ram (increasing soon)

10 TB Bandwith

100 MB/s upload/download

~General Rules~

*Note that these are not the full set of rules. We do not feel the need to mention every single little detail; please use good judgement and act responsibility.*

1. Don't be a jerk

The standard "don't harass any other players, advertise, etc;" also applies to us. We expect you to act mature, regardless of your age. Racism is not tolerable at any degree.

This includes, but is not limited to...

-No advertising other servers

-No Racist thoughts or remarks... keep it to yourself.

-No caps lock

-Try and use proper grammar.

2. No spawn killing!

You are not allowed to use exploits (poison wands, electric) to grief or kill inside spawn. Keep this is mind.

4. GRIEFING AND PVP IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE SPAWN!

You may engage in pvp or griefing other players outside the spawn areas. Have fun!

FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A BAN!

Some important stuff to know;

- Do /spawn to return to spawn.

- You can spend 1 gold to set your home

- Use /list to check for staff online

- Use the website for help! Vertigoserver.com

- You might want to change your spell keybind to "c" and your crouch/sneak to "Lshift".

- There's tons of answers to your questions on the internet;

- More to come

Even frizzil (mod developer) plays on our server :)

We hope that you choose our server for your hack slash mine experience. We are very open to suggestions and any feedback that you may inquire!

Server website; vertigoserver.com

Twitch Livestream; twitch.tv/vertigostream

TeamSpeak: Ts.vertigoserver.com

IP: hackmine.vertigoserver.com

Staff Skypes;

MickelMcMuffin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server is constantly lagging to the piont where mobs are not moving, and a lot of people are starting to complain.

Either you need to inform Frizzel to secure the problem or use your coding skills to fix it yourselves.

Sorry to complain but I'm trying to be polite. :)

Review: After a few short days of playing on this server, i noticed a few things.

1. Admins don't take care of their players, i understand that admins have their jobs that they need to fufil, but the staff selection is crap.

2. the terrain is crap, mainly because people like to grief what ever they see, and since Hack/mine is Roughly a vannila build (as far as you can't have very many plugs etc...)you can't really protect or regenerate the land as you could before.

3. The lag is horrendous, never in all my days of playing minecraft, have i ever been on such a laggy/freezy server.

4. The spawn area looks half decent.

Overall, Vertigo is an ok server, considering how far and few the Hack/Mine servers come from each other, i give it a 2/5**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ranger Problem

I logged onto this server as a dwarf ranger, but the lag makes hitting any moving target practically impossible. So I tried to switch to mage... and ended up with mage spells and ranger equipment. My spells sorta work, but I don't have a wand. So I was wondering a) if there is an ingame fix for this or, if not, B) if you could 'delete' me or whatever so that I'm reset and can re-choose my items.

Thanks!

The server is constantly lagging to the piont where mobs are not moving, and a lot of people are starting to complain.

Either you need to inform Frizzel to secure the problem or use your coding skills to fix it yourselves.

Sorry to complain but I'm trying to be polite. :)

unfortunately, this is something we cannot control, Frizzil thinks the source of the lag may be fixed next patch.

Review: After a few short days of playing on this server, i noticed a few things.

1. Admins don't take care of their players, i understand that admins have their jobs that they need to fufil, but the staff selection is crap.

2. the terrain is crap, mainly because people like to grief what ever they see, and since Hack/mine is Roughly a vannila build (as far as you can't have very many plugs etc...)you can't really protect or regenerate the land as you could before.

3. The lag is horrendous, never in all my days of playing minecraft, have i ever been on such a laggy/freezy server.

4. The spawn area looks half decent.

Overall, Vertigo is an ok server, considering how far and few the Hack/Mine servers come from each other, i give it a 2/5**

thanks for the benefit of the doubt on so much. and as i said earlier the lag is a byproduct of something in the mod, but from what i hear frizzil might have figured that out YAY!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons