Vertigo H/M ▐ 150 Slots ▐ Most Players ▐ Custom Code

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u can't get on the server this is how u do it

When u open the login screen on technic pack select hack/mine and then

Go to options (it is above the login thingy) then another thing will open and if it is not check the first slot

After douing that lunch hack /mine and it should update to 0.6

U well come

I was randomly disconnected while I was on the server, and now whenever I try to come back on, it says "End of Stream". Help?

I was randomly disconnected while I was on the server, and now whenever I try to come back on, it says "End of Stream". Help?

If u can't get on the server this I how u do it

When u open the login screen on technic pack select hack/mine and then

Go to options (it is above the login thingy) then anthore thing will open and if not check the first slot

After douing that lunch hack /mine and it should update to 0.6

U well come guys I also had this problem did it my self

From KUSHMONSTER

• 2 weeks later...

End of stream means either the server is offline for some reason or you simply failed to connect due to poor internet, etc.

For those having trouble connecting, make sure you click options > Always use DEV builds so that your client is set to 0.6.0. The REC build, 0.5.3, is also Minecraft Official Release 1.2.3, which may be what is confusing several people.

Edit: A lot of times logging out of the server and logging back in causes end of streams - The best you can do is continue trying, or possibly restart your Hack/Mine client completely.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has it never occurred to anyone that the server has been shut down for a looong time? I'm talking January February ish when the new host started losing popularity rapidly, and the Hack/Mine server went down with it.

I may look into reviving some interest in H/M now that I've acquired a vastly more capable computer. Maybe some day. But either way, final reminder, this is dead, don't try getting in.

I can't reach any H/M servers. Any help/suggestions?

Try neonshift, if they eventually update versions. Good server and staff.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons