[CUSTOM MODPACK][1.4.7] The Mining Dead [PvP] [30 slots] [OPEN] [Towny]

cola5357:

Well, they were banned simply because we had no prior knowledge of you having brothers that played the server. So, when I see accounts from the same IP of a banned player, I'm going to ban them, until I get answers about them. Especially when they come online, asking why another player was banned, I've seen that far too many times, and it was plain stupid of them to do. SlingingSeven then explained that they were your brothers' accounts, and they were promptly unbanned, about an hour or so before your post. I even told Sling, so he could pass word back to you about them being unbanned to prevent a post like this.... Mostly since they had activity before your temporary ban was issued, which you should know, was originally going to be a permanent one, consider this your warning to stay on good behavior in the future.

Also, clean up your language. Taking it to that level, is rather pitiful, and certainly doesn't help your case. As for the hack client, to my knowledge, no one accused YOU of having one.

SL009:

Firstly, I'll say that frankly we don't really need a reason that's acceptable to you to ban. We have our own guidelines, and that's what matters to us, not your opinion on fair. We deal with this stuff far too often, and unfortunately for you, we're running out of goodwill and second chances. Mikhaila issued the ban, it wasn't because you bought lots in your town, but because you bypassed LWC protections that belonged to someone else, regardless of their in/activity, which is one of our more important rules. Regardless of your thought process, he viewed it as unacceptable, and so far, I and the other staff seem to agree. There's a reason we don't control LWC removal, and that's so Skuli can handle them on a case by case basis, since it rarely occurs. Not so that players can take it upon themselves, to bypass one of our protection systems, and suck the stuff out of someone else's chest.

It's your own fault, really. We've got the info up on our site, the url of which, is provided upon every login, stating that it's only ok to loot UNSECURED chests. Continue to fight this if you really wish, but I doubt you'll get an appeal passed.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so am i now perm banned or only temp.banned

Everyone involved in that incident should be unbanned at this point. I'm making some changes to help address the root cause of this incident, they'll be detailed in a followup post.

It's been a while since I updated the server post with announcements.

Some recent additions to the server include:

• Removed MortuusTerra and replaced with custom radiation system plugin. It's very nice, and as a bonus it actually WORKS.
  • Added the precursors to "boss mobs." Flaming zombies and pig zombies in Outlands are NOT to be trifled with.
  • Outlands shop tweaked and a "panic button" added for when zombie spawns become overwhelming outside

I've also implemented some changes that will significantly impact gameplay:

• Lockette is being implemented and will replace LWC.
  • SERVER IS BEING WHITELISTED AS OF SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20th. I'm going to notify the appropriate people to move this listing to the Whitelist forum.
  • The old, original world is being opened for a weekend of looting starting Saturday morning. After that it will be restored frm backup and added as a "museum world" for those interested in the early life of the Zombie Apocalypse survivors.

Outlands continues to be fun to play in with it's harsh enviorment. There's now a very chaotic area out past the old borders that I may move to, and up my deaths per hour :) Cozy Lava filled sewers, flaming zombies, and friendly pigzombies. Who could ask for more? Add in the radioactive rain (and sun, and zombies....). and you get a very challenging, but still playable minecraft experience.

When I need a night off with green growing things to look at, I run through the Decontamination center and play in either Medieval or Frontiers. I like the idea of linked worlds on one server, with one community.

In-game name: Benjiimon

No bans.

Disabled: Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED. YES, COMPLETELY. NO, I'M NOT ENABLING CONDENSERS.

Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Griefing Rules: No griefing. Exceptions exist in Outlands for non-Towny areas.

Griefing includes, but is not limited to:

• ANY method of bypassing a Towny protection, LWC protection, or Worldguard protection.
  • Blocking or destroying any player's home, factory, or spawn point (bed, town spawn), including those machines and beds OUTSIDE of a protected area. If it's not yours, don't touch it. - :) Acceptance would be greatly appreciated.

Gizuchan

Once, on a server where I was caught getting lost in a house at the spawn, insta ban. what can i say?

Equivalent exchange, nukes, scrapboxes, enderchests/pouches water strainers world anchors, and mass fabs in the outlands.

None whatsoever.

(P.S, you know me, I used to play on this server in the survivors sanctuary...)

In-game name: Abbasinia.

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: None.

Which mods on this server are disabled? Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED, nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors. Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands.

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server? No griefing. Exceptions exist in Outlands for non-Towny areas.

Myself as well as many friends are proud to try out your server weve all done our whitelisting apps and are awaiting approval. Looks like a good community and hope to see you in game soon .

Vexray , RomeOMG, FiestyPanda, Maeluth, and more =D

Benjiimon, you sure can appeal if you wish. Keep in mind that your mining results were considered from LogBlock, and your xray tunnels were found. Skuli banned you himself, so go right ahead, and try to give a decent explanation that disproves that data, and convinces him to let you back.

Look at it this way, next time a whitelist app asks for info on past bans, you can finally say: "Yes!"

In-game name : gamehead21

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations: I have not been banned before

Which mods on this server are disabled. : Equivalent Exchange Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors. (banned everywhere)

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs. (banned outlands)

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server. : Outlands

In-game name: Magickftw

Previous Bans: None. Look it up, I have no bans on my record.

Disabled mods on the server: EVERYTHING in EE, nukes, scrap boxes, WRCBE addons, water strainers, world anchors, quantum/nano armor, ender chests/pouches, mass fabricators.

Which worlds allow griefing: Outlands, non-towny areas

Would like to get Whitelisted so...

1. IGN = Gutterboy1

2. No previous Bans

3. Disables = Equivalent Exchange,Condensers,Nukes, Water Strainers, World Anchors, WRCBE Addons, Quantum/Nano Armour,enderchests, enderpouches

4.Griefing exception for Outlands in Non-towny areas.

:D Considered copy and pasting lol

I'm pleased to announce my Halloween event!

Unsurprisingly, it will be a ZOMBIE themed event, with the players competing for the highest zombie kill count, lowest kill/death ratio, and most pumpkins collected, in a medieval maze of DEATH!

New players and old players will be on an EVEN PLAYING FIELD for this event!

Teamplay will be encouraged, but you'd best choose your friends wisely...

The winners of the three categories will be able to choose one perk from the following list:

• Increased radiation resistance
  • MV solar array in ANY WORLD you choose.
  • Decreased survival kit cooldown time
  • Upgraded survival kit contents
  • Flashlight!

Estimated time of the event is from 8pm to 10pm Eastern Standard Time, on October 31st.

More information will be posted soon!

Skuli, not sure if just the google docs app is sufficient, so I'm posting here as well:

IGN: AerikAwesome

Previous bans: 0

Disabled: EE, nukes, water strainers, world anchor, wireless redstone, scrap boxes, nano/quantum armor (why the nano? Doesn't make you invincible...),Enderchest mod

Griefing is allowed in the Outlands

In-game name:

majix560

List of previous bans on other servers with explanations:

moo-something-or-other's server for having to get in the last word after annoying him and being told to be quiet.

All I said after being told to be quiet was "I'll be quiet now".

I have since to know when to shut up.

Which mods on this server are disabled:

By technical loophole I only have to answer "Equivalant Exchange" since it is the only mod you completely disable.

But to be safe I will copy/paste the list of disabled items.

Equivalent Exchange is DISABLED. YES, COMPLETELY. NO, I'M NOT ENABLING CONDENSERS.

Nukes, scrapboxes, WRCBE Addons, Water strainers, world anchors.

Quantum/Nano armor, enderchests, enderpouches, mass fabs are banned in the Outlands

Which worlds (if any) allow any griefing on this server:

Outlands, but only in areas NOT protected by Towny.

P.S. I also application for whitelist using the Google Docs Form on the main site.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons