Sign in to follow this  
rusinka12

Need Help (Please Fix Technic Launcher)

I just tried to link my twitch to my minecraft account but I needed a MOJANG account, so I did it and I said "Hey, how cool will it be to make a technic pack twitch livestream" I tried to sign in but it said to use a minecraft account not a mojang account. can you please fix this guys so you can use mojang account AND minecraft account.

Older minecraft accounts are migrated to mojang accounts. If you're using a minecraft account, prior to them moving registration to mojangs official site, then you need to login with your minecraft name and password. If you migrated your account or got minecraft after their moving over to mojangs site, you'll need to use your email and password. The launcher doesnt care which as it isnt the one that authenticates the information as being valid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Strygil
      I have an old Minecraft account from like 2011-2012, and I recently tried importing my account to a new Mojang account that I created. But the account didn't import for some reason and Technic launcher saw that I made a Mojang account and then automatically changes the login to a Mojang account login instead of the original Minecraft account login. So I'm stuck with Technic launcher trying to make me log into a Mojang account without any Minecraft copies on because it didn't get imported. I can still play Minecraft perfectly, but I can't login to my account on Technic launcher and play because of Technic thinking I only have a Mojang account but I don't. How do I get back the old Minecraft account login instead of the Mojang login? The Minecraft account importing is more a problem with me and Mojang, but I thought I could just not import my account and rather play like the old days. Without a Mojang account login.

• By Gilser
      Ok, so i was launcing Technic when it said, " An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com" and i have no idea what to do i tried everything. Does anybody know how to fix this?

• By johnjohn777
      Hello my fellow technicarians!
      I am having a problem trying to log in to my minecraft account. Every time I try to login (inputting anything in the Username/Password field), auth servers seem to be inaccessible. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus, also multiple attempts at logging in. It just says: `An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com`. Any clues how to fix this?
      Technic launcher console: https://pastebin.com/A9SrBcTw
      PasteBin.txt
    • By Sinclair1234_
      My tekkit crashes whenever I click play on my launcher for any modpack. It crashes at the mojang screen. I have java 7u79 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit. The ram I designated in the launcher is 3 GB. I attached my crash report. Hope you can fix it and thanks in advance!
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // My bad.
      Time: 9/25/15 2:03 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/Function1
          at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:166)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.Function1
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:166)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
          Java Version: 1.7.0_79, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 66753504 bytes (63 MB) / 479199232 bytes (457 MB) up to 3340763136 bytes (3186 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3584m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 109 mods loaded, 109 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.3} [Immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (universal-electricity-3.1.0.66-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CalclaviaCore{1.2.0} [Calclavia] (calclavia core-1.2.0.299-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          AtomicScience{1.2.0} [Atomic Science] (atomic-science-1.2.0.63-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Backpack{1.28.37} [Backpack] (backpack-1.28.37-1.6.x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (netherores-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.6} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (bigreactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (bspkrscorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CarpentersBlocks{2.0.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.0.8 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          ImmibisCore{57.1.94} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.94.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          DimensionalAnchors{57.1.95} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-57.1.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          dimdoors{1.6.4-R2.2.3} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensionaldoors-2.2.3-336.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (equivalentexchange3-1.6.4-0.1.140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.205} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-mc1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.205.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (extracells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (openperipheralcore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.56-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
          numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded
          powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded
          OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded
          OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (openperipheraladdons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded
          powersuitaddons{@[email protected]} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded
          bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded
          Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded
          JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{2.3.0.0} [Redstone In Motion] (redstoneinmotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6.zip) Unloaded
          simplyjetpacks{0.1.4} [Simply Jetpacks] (simplyjetpacks-0.1.4.jar) Unloaded
          StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (stevescarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded
          tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded
          TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded
          Vending{1.1.1} [Vending] (vending-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded
          weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded
          WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded
          WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded
          WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded
          Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
          LWJGL: 2.9.0
          OpenGL: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.1986, Intel
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Pack: Default
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null