Problem

Someone Else

Question

ok this all started earlier today...

i was trying to type something in the nei search bar but it kept closing every time i typed "o" "a" "backspace" and spacebar...

now it wont even let me onto my worlds...

i was maybe thinking of deleting technic then redownloading it.....

help? D:

2 answers to this question

Try deleting NEI.dat. It's in the same place as your Technic saves. Lots of things will make a default .dat file if it's deleted. If NEI won't do the same, I'm sure someone would be willing to PM/E-mail/link you to an upload of one. The .dat file could've gone so bonkers somehow that the game doesn't even know what's going on when it tries to load it alongside a world. I'd suggest backing your saves up before bringing multiversal doom upon the originals by deleting and re-installing Technic, though. They might work just by doing that even though the worlds are still the same, due to it being a problem with the .jar or something in the mod folder or some such. Or you might be able to fiddle after that and make your old saves work good as... old. Hopefully not new because that would mean it would be like the fresh seed and possibly cyber-gremlins are doing bad things to your computer.

Try deleting NEI.dat. It's in the same place as your Technic saves. Lots of things will make a default .dat file if it's deleted. If NEI won't do the same, I'm sure someone would be willing to PM/E-mail/link you to an upload of one. The .dat file could've gone so bonkers somehow that the game doesn't even know what's going on when it tries to load it alongside a world. I'd suggest backing your saves up before bringing multiversal doom upon the originals by deleting and re-installing Technic, though. They might work just by doing that even though the worlds are still the same, due to it being a problem with the .jar or something in the mod folder or some such. Or you might be able to fiddle after that and make your old saves work good as... old. Hopefully not new because that would mean it would be like the fresh seed and possibly cyber-gremlins are doing bad things to your computer.

ok thks :) ill give that a try