Technic Launcher Problems

Flebbchen

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 0.5.4.6

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Version of Java: Java 7 (64 Bit) Update 2 Build 1.7.0_02-b13

Description of Problem:

Technic Launcher (almost)hangs on splash screen for no apparent reason. When I wait 2-5 Minutes the Launcher appears but the Only mod that is shown is the YogBox. I figured out where the Modslection Point for Tekkit is. I choose this point and then I can log in. The Launcher tries to download but mostly fails at 98%-100% when trys to download: minecraft.jar?user=Flebbchen&ticket=deprecated&ticket=1

I've tried to re-install Java and Technic Launcher by deleting ".techniclauncher" doesnt help. I also tried aditional versions of Java.

Error Messages: None / Failed to Download

Link to pastebin of log: http://pastebin.com/f2JJZFkn

I hope you can Help me.

-Flebbchen

Mod Note: Don't do that.

8 answers to this question

Re: Technic Launcher Problems [sOLUTION]

Ok i found the Problem by myself and I hope I can explain this good for you :)

So I opened .techniclauncher (Windowskey+R -> %appdata% -> .techniclauncher)

Then i startet the Techniclauncher while it is starting i opened the "temp" folder in ".techniclauncher" an opened the mirrors.yml (with notepad++) and changed mirrors.technicpack.net/Technic: 200 to technicpack.net/technic: 200 so just deleted the "mirrors."

Then I saved and closed the Editor and opened the Folder "launcher" in the ".techniclauncher" Folder. There I opened the File Mirrors.yml again with notepad++ and cahnged there the same link, so I deleted also the "mirror." one more Save.

And then, the Techniclauncher shows up, I can choose Tekkit and everything will be downloaded and works perfectly.

So it seems that the Links are all broken "mirror.technicpack.net/".

So if an developer could change this, or the Servers can get back on, it should OK for everyone again.

So I hope I could Help you all and this Problem gets fixed soon.

Hello. My Technic Launcher freezes then closes on the Mojang loading screen and I get a file on my desktop in notepad called hs_er_pid then different numbers afterwards, I have tried the to methods of launching it and this problem recurs, do you know what might cause this or how to fix it?

Thanks.

Only a few people seem to have issues accessing mirror.technicpack.net It served 400Gb of traffic yesterday alone.. Since its a new sub domain it may just take some time to show up in your region. You could try flushing your DNS. its hard to say.