Can't Play Modpack

ILikeMods2017

Hello People of the Technic Community!

I know you all to be professionals at the game you play, the mod packs you make and of course, the help you give! This is the time that I am asking you for help with my first modpack created. It's just for me and my friends to play on. i also want to make a server on it. (Any help on that would also be GREATLY appreciated). :angel:

So, not to waste any more of your valuable time. The modpack starts up fine, no problems with it or anything along the lines. But when I start a New World or load any current world, it says 'Loading World' for longer than usual and then for about 1 frame 'Shutting Down Internal Servers' comes up. I could barely read it.

I did try deleting 'options.txt' but it had no effect. :bang:

If you want to try the modpack and see what's wrong with it exc. it's called 'Pavel LSS'.

I am not sure which log to use, so I am copying the entire log folder into the attached files. (Edit: I could only attach 2 log files, 'latest.log' and 'fml-junk-earlystartup.log' since the other ones called 'cml-client-1.log','cml-client-2.log','cml-client-3.log' and 'cml-client-latest.log' were 1MB or more. Apologies for that. But if any of you really need I could set up a dropbox link. Just comment if you need those logs to look at.)

If any of you get to a conclusion which can help me and my friends to have an epic server for us to play on, we would be very grateful!

Kind regards, 

ILikeMods2017

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

latest.log

Edited by ILikeMods2017