[3.0.3/3.0.4] Macerators disappear when placed and rotary macerators go un-powered.

Zuthilios

Question

Title: [solved cause I'm Slow] Macerators disappear when placed and rotary macerators go un-powered.

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java SE 6 Update 31

Description of Problem:

I was using a rotary macerator and after it finished its work I put some copper in and it wasn't receiving power. All my other machines were except this so I thought Ill use the normal macerator but as soon as I put the ore in the macerator went pop and disappeared leaving the ore behind. After re-installing the tekkit.jar for the server I logged back on and the macerators weren't disappearing anymore however it was night so I went to bed and woke to find they started disappearing again.

Macerators were being overloaded and dissapearing without an explosion, rotary macerators can only be powered by a BatBox and not an MFE or MFSU. Though is this a bug? I cant find anything on required EU inputs about rotary macerators anywhere.

Herp derp, what am I saying, so stupid. MFE outputs Med Voltage EU, macerator runs on Low volage. IGNORE MY STUPIDITY K THX!

Error Messages:

N/a

Error Log:

N/a

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet