Platform V2: client not updating to latest version of modpack

saman

I'm using the beta of the new Platform and Launcher, and my custom modpack that does not have Solder is not auto-updating to the latest version. Users have to reinstall the mod (via "Modpack options") and delete the cached .zip (from modpacks[pack]cache) manually to be able to update. The launcher seems to believe that the first version of the pack is installed, which is also the only one listed at Modpack options / Specific version. Setting the "Select version" to "Latest Version" does not fix this either.

This happens with the latest Launcher build (136) from the beta stream, as well as the stable stream. On the web dashboard, the latest version is correctly set and displayed: the versioning errors happen with the Launcher.

Also, is there no way to remove some of my old modpacks from the system? I've looked, but I couldn't find any way to do so.

Thanks for your time!

An update to this: when I'm looking at the modpack API link (http://beta.technicpack.net/api/modpack/), then the version field there is still the first one. It seems that updating the version through the web interface did not update the API link then.

Edited by saman

Any news on this, or did it get lost in the bug report thread? I've tested it, and it still happens with Launcher 149. (Then again, the error appears to be with the API file.) There's still no way to correctly auto-update custom mod packs without Solder.
To clarify: changing versioning while editing the pack through the web interface does not change the "version" field in the API file. It stays at the first version, and as such, auto-updating doesn't work.