Tekkit (Towny) permissions help

azaz621

Hello,

First if this is the wrong section please move it if you can

OT: Hello all, so basically I play a Tekkit Server and I am a bit stumped with a few towny permissions (/t set perm). I would like to make it so only the Mayor/Vice Mayor is able to build in the main HQ but I would like it to be able so other people can build in there own sections of the town. EXAMPLE:

Mayor/Vice Mayor can build anywhere

But I want regular people who join my town (that I invite) not be able build in that area, only there own

Does anyone have any ideas? Im really confused on how to do this. Everytime I do the permissions, it makes it so the people in the town can build anymore, or not build anymore. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Devon Obrien

Hey Devon, I use PEX and when you set the perms you are better off doing it in the yml, instead of doing it in-game. It's a lot easier to just do it in the .yml. Towny has the permissions nodes for the perms on this site. https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/PermissionNodes , I wouldn't be-able to tell you what commands to set as the permission for the build only in there plot but you will have to look for it in the nodes on the site. It should be some where in /towny nodes or /plot nodes.