White screen when trying to play tekkit.

Army925

Question

Title: White screen when trying to play tekkit.

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java 7 update 5

Description of Problem:

I try to get on a multiplayer server or get on single player and it will start to load, but then I'll get a white screen. And it's only tekkit. Please help.

Error Messages:

Java SE Binary has stopped working.

Error Log:

12 answers to this question

Uninstall java, and install the latest. Keep in mind that you should pick the correct version (32 or 64 bit), and choose the LATEST one. You can find it here:

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

If that does not help, try setting your ram settings up to the highest possible in the technic laucnher options (close to username/password section). I do not know if this can be the cause, but try it anyway. Also you can try changing the version of tekkit to an older/newer one.

If you can't get this to work i will teach you how to run technic/tekkit through your normal minecraft launcher, and we can see if that helps.

Ok burn turns out it did work in the end kind of. We waited about an hour but the farthest we got (I was with my father.) was when it was loading chunks. We trimmed all of the loose settings and we made a new world but didn't get to play it. So now I have to figure out how to make it load faster.

Thanks for all your help burn,

Foalan