The server requires you to have the following mods

bluey

Question

Launcher Version: 3.1.2 (The newest one)

Operating System: Mac Mountain Lion

Java Version: 1.6.0_33

Antivirus Program: I don't know, sorry

Description of Problem:

I just created a new tekkit server and everything was going great until I tried to log in. Every time I try to log in, a message pops up saying,

"The Server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_ccSensors MC1.2.5 Build017pr1

mod_TubeStuff 49.1.2

mod_ImmiChunkLoaders rev3.2"

I have tried re-downloading the tekkit launcher but it hasn't worked. Please help!

Error Messages:

The server requires you to have the following mods,

(lists the 3 mods shown above)

Error Log:

I have no idea

13 answers to this question

thank you both for responding. rich108689, i would love to delete the .tekkit folder, but i can't find it. It's probably right infront of me, but i can't seem to find it. I'm looking for it in my tekkit folder, which i got to by going to application support then techniclauncher then tekkit. Is the tekkit folder that i'm looking in really the .tekkit folder? Sorry for my stupidity, I just don't want to mess anything up. Thanks again for the help.

so i took a leap of faith and deleted what i thought was the .tekkit folder. i then started running the technic launcher and tried logging into my server only for the same message to pop up. I probably just deleted the wrong folder.

I also made an account for this problem. I have made my own tekkit server and it was working just great yesterday and actually today as well. Then, minecraft.net crashed for about and hour or two. But anyways the point is I tried to connect to the server again after minecraft.net came back up and it said that I didn't have certian mods when connecting

----------------------------------------------

The mods are:

mod_IC2 v1.95

mod_TubeStuff 48.2.1

mod_ImmibisCore 48.2.1

mod_IC2NuclearCore v1.1.6

mod_EE 1.4.5.1

mod_IronChest 3.3

mod_CompactSolars 2.2

mod_CraftingTable3 (Beta1.8, MC1.2.5)

I have tried everything I could think of,completely deleting tekkit and reinstalling it. Checking for updates. Then I thought that it was the Modpack build I was using. The server runs on the recomened build setting. so i switched this setting back and forth and it seemed to not change anything. I really have no idea what is wrong with it help would REALLY be appreciated here. I have been trying for hours. I have a feeling tekkit is stuck in the development build setting and cant get back to the recommended setting. If anyone thinks they know what to do please help.

Thank you.

p.s. I have a mac.

I also made an account for this problem. I have made my own tekkit server and it was working just great yesterday and actually today as well. Then, minecraft.net crashed for about and hour or two. But anyways the point is I tried to connect to the server again after minecraft.net came back up and it said that I didn't have certian mods when connecting

The mods are:

mod_IC2 v1.95

mod_TubeStuff 48.2.1

mod_ImmibisCore 48.2.1

mod_IC2NuclearCore v1.1.6

mod_EE 1.4.5.1

mod_IronChest 3.3

mod_CompactSolars 2.2

mod_CraftingTable3 (Beta1.8, MC1.2.5)

I have tried everything I could think of,completely deleting tekkit and reinstalling it. Checking for updates. Then I thought that it was the Modpack build I was using. The server runs on the recomened build setting. so i switched this setting back and forth and it seemed to not change anything. I really have no idea what is wrong with it help would REALLY be appreciated here. I have been trying for hours. I have a feeling tekkit is stuck in the development build setting and cant get back to the recommended setting. If anyone thinks they know what to do please help.

Thank you.

p.s. I have a mac.

This was Exactly my problem, go into option on the client, click the Manual select one, select version 3.03