Won't let me log into Friend's Server [Please Help me! REALLY!]

Anonymous

Question

Launcher Version: The one that has [Recommended Build]

Operating System: MacBook Pro Intel core 7

Java Version: Java 7, I think.

Antivirus Program: ?

Description of Problem:

I created a Tekkit server for my friend, using IPChicken, we found the IP to connect to the server. We both played on it that one day, And It worked fine. The next day, though, He ran The Launcher, and It was all good and all, He logged into his account, he couldn't get in. After messing around a few things, I did IPConfig on his Windows computer, and it showed the IPv4 address, He connected to that one, and it worked.

I went back to my house and tried logging into the server, But It didn't work. I checked the IP many times, its the same, although I cannot log into the server. He can though.

I try logging onto the server at his house, on my account, and it works. It will not work at my house.

Please Help me!

Guys, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, I can't post it on Questions for some reason!

Error Messages:

When I connect, it takes a long time, but after that long time, it says

Failed to connect to the server

Operation Timed out

Also it sometimes says

Failed to connect to the server

java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable

Error Log:

3 answers to this question

Guys, Come on help! I don't know how to post on the Questions area so I'm sorry!

Stop bumping your post - it hasn't been very long. You can't ask a question because you haven't answered one yet. You have to develop a tiny bit of reputation. That's what the Bug Boards are for. This isn't the right one for your question. Anyway, you need to be more descriptive of the problem. I'm going to lock this thread, and you can go post a bug report in the Tekkit Bug Board, where you should have been, with a bit more detail, and hopefully a launcher log, and maybe even a server log. These are things we need to troubleshoot with.