Unhandled exception has occurred in your application

n0tlisted

Question

Launcher Version: 3.1.2

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: jre-7u5-windows-x64

Antivirus Program: McAfee

Description of Problem:

*Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

This is what pops up when I open TechnicLauncher, and says I can either Continue which does nothing or Quit. I have already gone into McAfee to allow Technic to do as it pleases. I've also uninstalled and re-installed many times. I had it working yesterday and was having some fun then I made the choice to add the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack. It caused minecraft to crash and now I can't get back on to play with these awesome mods :(

Please help

Error Messages:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Error Log:

Don't know where to find it

3 answers to this question

Hidden

Launcher Version: 3.1.2

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: jre-7u5-windows-x64

Antivirus Program: McAfee

I'm dumb. I have the current launcher that's available to download.

Description of Problem:

*Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

This is what pops up when I open TechnicLauncher, and says I can either Continue which does nothing or Quit. I have already gone into McAfee to allow Technic to do as it pleases. I've also uninstalled and re-installed many times. I had it working yesterday and was having some fun then I made the choice to add the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack. It caused minecraft to crash and now I can't get back on to play with these awesome mods :(

Please help

Error Messages:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Error Log:

Don't know where to find it

Have you restarted your computer since this occurred? If not, Java's probably still running. Try closing it (java.exe) with Task Manager in Processes and rerunning the launcher.

I restarted and the launcher loaded up, and I was able to log in. But right after the Mojang logo it goes white and stays there. I was able to play it last week but I decided to load up the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack and now it doesn't work. If that's is what is causing the trouble then how do I remove the texture files when I can't get the game to even start?