Single player pipe bug

Ritaxa

So iam playing tekkit for the first time and this problem is driving me crazy. Ive built a pipe up to the top of a volcano, i cant join the pipe from the pump to the pipe coming from the tanks at the base. So i deleted all the pipe and it turns out i just cant place pipe on this particular level at all. The level were i placed my pump will not allow me to place any pipe what so ever.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Apologies if this is the wrong section,

to recap, level 128 is unable to have pipes

I've heard of this issue before. I believe it's fixed in Buildcraft 3, but I don't think that's available for SMP yet. If you're just playing singleplayer, though, you should play Technic, it has Buildcraft 3 along with some other ssp only mods.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this bug posted before, so search over in the tekkit bug board to see if anyone has posted any other solutions to it.

Thanks for the rely, so is there no suggestions to fix this? I've been playing tekkit on single player so I could maybe put the map on smp at some. Will my save file be compayable with technic? And Is there any point in reinstalling tekkit to try and fix or is the save file what is broke.