[SOLVED] Custom Modpack Fails to Launch

That_Fedora

Question

I have a modpack that I made that refuses to open with Technic.  When I press the Play button, the modpack loads, then the launcher disappears and reappears in a matter of seconds without ever opening Minecraft.  What makes things weird is that if I run the same group of mods through the regular Minecraft launcher, I don't have any issues what-so-ever.  I've tried copying over the files directly from the .minecraft folder into my modpack, but still Technic won't open it.  Confusingly, there doesn't seem to be any crash report available (the newest one that I found is from back in June).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit #1:  So I just tried to run vanilla Minecraft through Technic, and the exact same crash happened.  Is there anything I can do on my end to get Technic to work?

Edit #2: Ok, so I tried opening the console and read "Error occurred while initialization of VM."  So I googled that sentence, and someone posted on Reddit that they dropped the amount of RAM used for Java from 1GB down to 512MB, so I tried it and sure enough it worked.

Edited by That_Fedora

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet