Why is technic asking for openeye?

DaPorkchop

Question

It seems that with my modpack, tekkit legends, and pretty much every other pack I've tried, the following things happen:

1. Install pack. happens correctly.

2. Click play. Librarys install correctly, but as soon as it gets to the "Downloading Minecraft assets" part, it stalls at 0% and the launcher gets stuck with the following error in the log:

[B#347] OS: linux
[B#347] Identified as linux
[B#347] Starting download of http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/ae8103c62ceb849a2bd892d014b20fdc?s=60&d=retro, with 3 tries remaining
[B#347] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#347] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#347] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#347] /home/daporkchop/.technic/cache/com/mojang/authlib/1.5.13/authlib-1.5.13.jar
[B#347] java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmpOpenEye-0.6-snapshot-142.jar (No such file or directory)
[B#347]     at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
[B#347]     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
[B#347]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
[B#347]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:93)
[B#347]     at net.ph.st.Util.unzip(Util.java:157)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.minecraftcore.install.tasks.InstallVersionLibTask.q(InstallVersionLibTask.java:140)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.minecraftcore.install.tasks.InstallVersionLibTask.runTask(InstallVersionLibTask.java:99)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.tasks.TaskGroup.runTask(TaskGroup.java:86)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.InstallTasksQueue.runAllTasks(InstallTasksQueue.java:52)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:42)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.launcher.launch.Installer$1.run(Installer.java:116)
[B#347]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[B#347] java.lang.RuntimeException: Library com.mojang:authlib:1.5.13 not found.
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.minecraftcore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.buildClassPath(MinecraftLauncher.java:213)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.minecraftcore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.buildCommands(MinecraftLauncher.java:127)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.minecraftcore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.launch(MinecraftLauncher.java:67)
[B#347]     at net.technicpack.launcher.launch.Installer$1.run(Installer.java:159)
[B#347]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[B#347] Unhandled Exception in Thread[Thread-27,6,main]

I have no idea what the problem is.  None of the modpacks I've tried have OpenEye in them, least of all some random beta version.  Why is technic trying to start some random version of openeye, and how do I fix this?  Tested on LM 17.3 and Ubuntu 15.0 and got the same results on both, but the pack worked fine while running a 1.6.4 version of MC (it's 1.7.10 now)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet