Looking For a Custom Pack.

Kodasa

So from what I saw, this kind of question belongs here, if it doesn't then I'm sorry Moderators, please don't kill me.

I am wondering if somebody on these forums would be so kind as to point me towards a custom modpack or be willing to create one. I read the guide on how to create packs and I really don't have the time to wrap my head around it unfortunately.

The Reason: My computer, for all intents and purposes, is a toaster. It struggles to run many packs of minecraft. The pack I've been playing recently has been alright, save for a few weird bugs but this isn't about that. I was hoping someone would know about a barebones modpack that isn't so intensive on the computer. Ideally I would like it to have the following mods.

Thaumcraft 4

Thermal Expansion

Ancient Warfare

Ars Magica 2

Mekanism

Applied Energistics 2

Big Reactors

ICBM

Atomic Science

Galacticraft

Botania

Secret Rooms

Tinkers Construct

Tinkers Mechworks (I'm pretty sure it's the one that includes drawbridges.)

Project Red wiring (I honestly don't really remember which one it was that comes with redstone wires that can climb walls and such but that one.)

Bibliocraft

Mystcraft

Railcraft

Flans Mod

Backpacks

All of the various core mods necessary to make this run.

Those are all the mods that I would like to have in it. For various reasons. Basically I'd like to be able to build a big secret underground base, dug out by railcraft tunnel bores, that can launch missiles and fly me to the moon, where I can build a particle accelerator, and I'd like to be able to become a wizard while doing it.

NOTE WELL:

I am aware that most of these are in Resonant Rise 3, my computer cannot run Resonant Rise so... that's why I would like this relatively bare bones pack.