Modpacks not launching correctly

xLOLxTSNOOPS

Question

Okay so first, some background information. Just a couple days ago Technic was working perfectly fine. Just yesterday I downloaded and installed the Curse Client because I was told I had to use it to play a certain modpack. But found out the modpack was also on the Technic platform so instead of using the Curse Client, I decided to use what I was comfortable with which is Technic Launcher. 

However, when I downloaded and installed the modpack something weird happened. Everything launched like normal. Minecraft loaded up and I created a new world. But to my surprise none of the mods from that modpack were there. At first I thought it was just the modpack so I decided to play a different one; but the problem happened with that one as well along with every other modpack I have downloaded both official modpacks and third party ones. 

I'm thinking that my problem lies with the Curse Client but still problem is still occurring prior to me uninstalling the client. So I was wondering if anyone has a possible solution for me. I don't know if it's significant or anything but whenever the game launches on the main title screen for the version this is there: "/${version_type}"

Edited by xLOLxTSNOOPS

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet