I cant move in any of the modpacks I install!

AlexanderTheGr8p

Question

Hello Technic Community,

So, the other day i decided to download the launcher to play some tekkit legends and everything was working fine. But then yesterday, i wanted to play Attack of the B Team but it didnt let me because i had the 32 bit version of java. So i downloaded a 64 bit version of java (Version 8 Update 211) put 2 GB of RAM and ran it. Everything loaded up and looked fine. I then created a world, which loaded up fine, but then when i was in the world every time i tried to move the camera and walk, it would teleport me back to where i started. After 15 minutes of doing the same thing, i gave up and went to play some tekkit legends (which was working completely fine, i had even built a house and gathered some resources to get started). When i start tekkit legends and open my singleplayer world it started doing the same thing Attack of the B Team was doing. I kept trying to move but it would just bring me back to the same postion. I then went on my regular minecraft launcher to see if it would be doing the same thing but everything was running just fine. I tried posting the log on here and pastebin but it exceeded the size capacity on both places. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

The Gr8p

Edited by AlexanderTheGr8p

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet