Repower Deployer Blacklist is not Working

Hierachy

Question

Title: Repower Deployer Blacklist is not Working

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: Version 7 Update 10

Description of Problem:

I know there is a few threads out there about this problem though none of them tell me how to fix the blacklist or config when its broken or not specifically working. I have added the item IDs of several ee items to the blacklist yet I am still plagued by the same error regardless of the permutation. I placed the IDs in the Redpower.cfg in a delimited list (like your supposed to) with there data vaules yet my server is still repeatedly shut down/end of stream/unjoinable etc. Any information you guys could shed would be appreciated :)

I have only included a small fragment of all the errors but I believe this is the most important part. These errors are more like proof that the black list isn't working for me. I have included my blacklist's orientation below the errors.

Thanks,

Error Messages:

Error Log:

28.12 06:17:35 [server] SEVERE at ee.ItemRedAxe.interactWith(ItemRedAxe.java:121)

28.12 06:17:35 [server] SEVERE at ee.ItemEECharged.attemptBreak(ItemEECharged.java:431)

machine {

blockbreaker.blacklist="27568:0,27547:0,27573:0"

deployer.blacklist="27568:0,27547:0,27573:0"

fakeplayer {

login=0

name="[RedPower]"

2 answers to this question

I've seen the data values added before and as these are singular items they have no other data values so the default would be :0 :-1 or nothing I guess. I have tried it before with no data values though that didn't work either. People have been suggesting a new .jar and new map would solve this issue. Thats not really what I'm going for but if there's no other option I guess Ill go with that.