Textures and Graphics Not Working - Integrated Intel GPU - Ongoing Issue

I'm not sure if anyone has found a fix for this. My laptop can run normal Tekkit and normal Minecraft completely fine, although it cannot run Tekkit Classic. I have tried uploading images however it is not currently letting me do so, but the textures essentially look completely smooth with no detail at all, and once loaded in, the inventory screen is also bugged out completely. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Tekkit Classic, the Technic Launcher, and Java, ensuring all updates are completed on the laptop, and have even tried older versions of Java but to no avail. Since it is only Tekkit Classic that does not work, I assume that one of the mods in the pack is the culprit but have no way of knowing which one. I have also tried allocating different quantities of RAM but again, this has not worked.

One of the fixes I have tried that was suggested to me was to install an older version of the Intel GPU however I cannot find one that works - and you can only find downloads for older versions going back so far. If anyone has any idea how to fix this then please let me know.

Managed to attach a screenshot.

Screenshot 1.png

It is fixed! I went to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/80939/graphics.html and clicked 'Get Started' and it bought up 3 driver updates that must be quite new. Got them downloaded and installed and it seems to all be working now. Fingers crossed!