Tekkit Lite Loading World Building Terrain Freeze

Derickda1

So ive been playing Tekkit Lite, I love it but theres only 1 problem. I lag pretty bad, I get around 25 fps or so. I decided to download Optifine to get rid of some lag. So I copied the zip files to the modpack.jar and then launched Tekkit Lite. I tried starting my world but it freezes on "Loading World Building Terrain" every single time. It was working perfectly fine before I downloaded Optifine . Please help :(

So ive been playing Tekkit Lite, I love it but theres only 1 problem. I lag pretty bad, I get around 25 fps or so. I decided to download Optifine to get rid of some lag. So I copied the zip files to the modpack.jar and then launched Tekkit Lite. I tried starting my world but it freezes on "Loading World Building Terrain" every single time. It was working perfectly fine before I downloaded Optifine . Please help :(

I get 25 fps WITH optifine, without it I'd be lucky to get 4. So it's kind of necessary for me and I'm having the same problem. No tekkit for me for a while, I guess.

This is actually an issue with Optifine and Forge >6.6.0.499. The crash starts with Forge 6.6.0.505 and is supposed to be fixed with Forge 6.6.0.518 and OptiFine HD C3.

"OptiFine 1.4.6_HD_U_C3 (fixed RedPower blocks with AA/AF, fixed Forge block updates, fixed dyed leather armor rendering with Forge, fixed IronChest upgrade crash, compatible with Forge #518, not compatible with Forge #506-516)"

More info here.

• 1 month later...