Computer-Craft Not Working

Mcraftman00

Question

Title: Computer-Craft Not Working

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: 7.0.170.2

Description of Problem:

So my friend and I were playing the PC. We decided to play TEKKIT, he wanted a password protected door so I went into the computer and it wont give the Craft O.S. screen. Its working on my TEKKIT and all the other games. His is working on all the other games too. But his broke with computer-craft on TEKKIT MAIN! Also... I forgot, I will reply when I figured it out!

-I'm Putting this on for my friend.

Error Messages:

-It does not Crash

-Screen stays black when you go into computer

-Can't Use computer

-When I said the screen goes black, the COMPUTER-CRaft screen goes black, not the TEKKIT

Error Log:

I have a question, SHOULD I BE POSTING THIS ON COMPUTERCRAFT? BECAUSE IT WORKS AND ALL OTHER MODPACKS

1 answer to this question

Title: Computer-Craft Not Working

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: 7.0.170.2

Description of Problem:

So my friend and I were playing the PC. We decided to play TEKKIT, he wanted a password protected door so I went into the computer and it wont give the Craft O.S. screen. Its working on my TEKKIT and all the other games. His is working on all the other games too. But his broke with computer-craft on TEKKIT MAIN! Also... I forgot, I will reply when I figured it out!

-I'm Putting this on for my friend.

Error Messages:

-It does not Crash

-Screen stays black when you go into computer

-Can't Use computer

-When I said the screen goes black, the COMPUTER-CRaft screen goes black, not the TEKKIT

Error Log:

I have a question, SHOULD I BE POSTING THIS ON COMPUTERCRAFT? BECAUSE IT WORKS AND ALL OTHER MODPACKS

Same thing is happening to me as well, I was posting the error on the computercraft forums, however they redirected me to the technic forums as it was "an installation error by Tekkit". Hope this will be resolved in the next Tekkit update. :(