No Mod Packs

Jojo014

Question

Launcher Version: laucher build: 249

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Java Version: 1.7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When i load the launcher, all the slots on the left say "Add new pack". none of the default packs (Tekkit, TekkitLite, Volts, Yogsbox, Tekkit Classic, Hack/Mine, Vanilla) show up, i looked in the .technic and .techniclauncher folders and i see no folders for any of the packs, ive deleted these folders and redownloaded the launcher and it doesnt load any of the packs. ive had the launcher working perfectly before today. i didnt do anything different today, it just didnt work

Error Messages:

Error Log:

4 answers to this question

basically, i just need to find somewhere i can download the folders for the packs, ALSO! when i paste in a url to add a new pack, it gives me the message: Error parsing platform response. im connected to the internet fine, i can access the technic website, im running everything as an admin, i just cant seem to get any packs

ok, i figured it out.. i deleted everything with the word technic in it (Searched in my computer), and redownloaded the launcher, still didnt work, so i changed the launcher options to use the latest beta launcher with 3 gigs of memory (my comp has 8) and it seems to work now! :)