Tekkit crashes upon FML "minecraft validated, launching"

Kim Jong Illest

Question

Title: Tekkit crashes upon FML minecraft validated, launching

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

Before listing this, I'd like to mention something. I was able to play tekkit perfectly fine up to now (even today).

As I turn on technic, everything seems fine. Then, I select tekkit, and it loads normally. Once FML finishes loading everything, and says "minecraft validated, launching) the minecraft screen turns white, and it just crashes. No crash report, or anything. Additionally, I have completely deleted every trace of technic, and re-downloaded. I've tried replacing the jinput.jar, lwjgl_util.jar, and lwjgl.jar, to no avail, and use the latest stable build.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

4 answers to this question

I had the exact same problem and after seeing this I did some more research outside of the forum and found out that an easy fix is to click the cog wheel at the top right of the screen and allocate 2GB of memory and click the box to allow perm gem size, make sure you save, then it will ask you to relaunch the technic launcher, say yes, wait a few moments then open the pack. an additional note, I only made an account to help you, I hope you feel the appreciation.

I had the exact same problem and after seeing this I did some more research outside of the forum and found out that an easy fix is to click the cog wheel at the top right of the screen and allocate 2GB of memory and click the box to allow perm gem size, make sure you save, then it will ask you to relaunch the technic launcher, say yes, wait a few moments then open the pack. an additional note, I only made an account to help you, I hope you feel the appreciation.

Yeh I would try this first. Do you have optifine installed? Otherwise I see nothing that could cause this.

I did this , now it does load something but if it is 100 % loaded my Tekkit crash