[1.0.10]Hex-it! Server [PvE/KeepInv and PVP][35 slots][Open] Brand New Maps!

SKiDS

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have new domain!

Hexxit.co.uk - site not ready

play.hexxit.co.uk - use to connect to server!

Added quests, and interactable npcs, will add magic qualities and items to server

Happy hexxy playing

This server is AMAZING!!!

It's sooo fun! Especially with all of the new plugins and the new Hexxit mod pack!

The staff is really nice and this is one of the best servers I've been on in a while!

There is usually a staff member online at all times so if someone is causing grief just tell them and they will set them straight!

This server has grief protection, but only if used correctly, so remember to correctly claim your stuff!!

I took a look at your enjin website. I do notice you need improvements. I can help with that. I have Developed 3 servers and 2 enjin websites.

I clearly mentioned it was temporary website, i purchased a domain and will have hexxit.co.uk up in a couple of days

Appreicate the help

Yes, I cant wait for this server to have more slots. This sounds like a minecraft dream come true for me and my group of gamers. (There are about 15 of us.) We're all roleplayers and PvE'ers so this is really exciting for us to find a non pvp world. I'll be watching this.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons