inventory tweaks not installing while loading tekkit lite

lefuwag

Question

Launcher Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: minecraft.exe

Java Version: windows offline 64 bit

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I click launch on the tekkit lite mudpack, it all updates, but when it updates the inventory tweaks mod for 1.4.7 - 1.5.0 it sends an error message saying at the bottom "please consult the mudpack author" above it, it says a mod did not install properly (inventory tweaks) so I downloaded the version 1.4.7 of inventory tweaks and added it to the roaming file ".technic - tekkitlite - mods hoping that then it would work, but when I launched tekkit lite again, it wiped all of the mods section and re installed them default to that mudpack itself, so it got rid of my added on inventory tweaks mod. therefore giving me the error report again. I have tried reinstalling the techniclauncher myself, and resetting tekkit lite file myself. but is giving me the same error report. How can I make a way around this and play tekkit lite?

Error Messages:

Error downloading file for the following pack: tekkit lite

Failed to download http://mirror.technicpack.net/technic/moda/inventorytweaks-v1.50.zip

Please consult mudpack author.

Error Log:

1 answer to this question

please Excuse my terrible spelling,

Description of Problem:

I click launch on the tekkit lite modpack, it all updates, but when it updates the inventory tweaks mod for 1.4.7 - 1.5.0 it sends an error message saying at the bottom of the message; please consult the modpack author. and above it, it says a mod did not install properly (inventory tweaks) so I downloaded the version 1.4.7 of inventory tweaks and added it to the roaming file: .technic - tekkitlite - mods hoping that then it would work, but when I launched tekkit lite again, it wiped off all of the mods section and re installed them default to that modpack itself, so it got rid of my added inventory tweaks mod. therefore giving me the error report again. I have tried reinstalling the techniclauncher myself, and resetting tekkit lite file myself. but is giving me the same error report. How can I make a way around this and play tekkit lite?