Cant open any of the modpacks

Jimmeeeh

Question

Launcher Version: Latest

Operating System: Windows7

Java Version: Version7 Update 4

Antivirus Program: Malware bytes + ESET Smart Security

Description of Problem:

When I try to start any of the modpacks you get an error saying that it can't unzip some sort of file. I spitted out the whole forum but still didn't find any solution. So if someone could help me with this, you will be my hero forever.

Error Messages:

Error unzipping file for the following pack: (Packname)

Error unzipping: C:Users(user)AppdataRoaming.techniccachelwjgl-natives-win-2.4.2.zip

Please consult the modpack author, or try to run the pack again.

Error Log:

2 answers to this question

My son and I had the same problem this morning. I notice this is not the first time that someone has had this problem AND have it go unanswered for months.

I also had some problems logging into the technic site at that time. I'm just going to try again later and see if the problem goes away.

I use win7 to unzip my files not winRAR. Also I went into the .technic folder and opened one of the mods that wasn't unzipping and found I couldn't unzip it manually because - it was empty. Only 1K in size. So at this point I think the problem is not the "unzipping" but the downloading. My hope is that some part of the server has hung and someone will reboot it and voila. Do you still have the same trouble?