Absolutely no mods at the technic launcher HELP!

Tigr3

Question

Launcher Version: 293

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: 7 Update 45

Antivirus Program: Not using one at the moment.

Description of Problem:

So basically when I start up my Technic Launcher nothing will show up, just some boxes with a ''+'' and ''Add new pack''. I have tried multiple options on how to redo this but nothing worked. (Re-install didnt work etc). And I can't find the platforum URL of tekkit classic. help please?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

9 answers to this question

I'd like to state that I'm having the same exact issue as the person above, possibly more severe. Same Launcher version, same OS, same Java, and no AV. It's just not working on my clean rig(Yet it will work perfectly fine on an older laptop of mine I rarely ever update or use). It's so mindboggling and infuriating that I'm hoping I can find help on the forums.

I have a screenshot of what the launcher looks like as well.

Again, I would like to reiterate I am having essentially the same exact issue as the OP, so I am posting here instead of making another thread in the hopes that help can be found.

Guys - same problem as all of you. I checked the console (launcher settings -> show console) and I keep getting stuck on the file "https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Resources/sounds/mob/villager/no3.ogg, with 3 tries remaining". Even tried disabling my AV to see if its being blocked for any reason but it has just stopped again! Its this file everytime. Still no joy :(