The Vanilla modpack does not download entirely

MCMan6482

Question

Launcher Version: 325

Operating System: Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Java Version: Java 6 Update 65

Antivirus Program: None

Description of Problem:

First of all I am using the Mac fix that involves opening the launcher w/ a terminal command.

So vanilla was not working so I deleted the Technic folder and emptied the trash.

Then I ran the launcher with the command and logged in.

I immediately opened the Console (I wanted to see what was going on) and the launcher was downloading the sounds.

After EVERYTHING was downloaded i pressed the play button and it started downloading all the files.

Once it got to the one labeled 'lwjgl-platform-2.9.0.jar' it flashed something like 'download failed' and the download bar disappeared.

If I try pressing the play button again the download bar says and shows 'version.json 75%' and then nothing happens.

Error Messages:

After I try Downloading the first time:

Download of https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl-platform/2.9.0/lwjgl-platform-2.9.0.jar Failed!

net.technicpack.launchercore.exception.DownloadException: Failed to download https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl-platform/2.9.0/lwjgl-platform-2.9.0.jar

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.DownloadUtils.downloadFile(DownloadUtils.java:100)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installLibrary(ModpackInstaller.java:210)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installCompleteVersion(ModpackInstaller.java:191)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installMinecraft(ModpackInstaller.java:144)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:84)

at org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:54)

Caused by: net.technicpack.launchercore.exception.DownloadException: Unable to download file from https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl-platform/2.9.0/lwjgl-platform-2.9.0.jar

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.Download.getConnectionInputStream(Download.java:145)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.Download.run(Download.java:76)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.DownloadUtils.downloadFile(DownloadUtils.java:75)

... 5 more

Every time afterwards:

Starting download of http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/version/1.7.2/1.7.2.json, with 3 tries remaining

CompleteVersion{id='1.7.2', time=Fri Oct 25 06:00:00 PDT 2013, releaseTime=Fri Oct 25 06:00:00 PDT 2013, type=RELEASE, minecraftArguments='--username ${auth_player_name} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --uuid ${auth_uuid} --accessToken ${auth_access_token}', libraries=[net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@5fb7565, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@3fd83cf4, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@d89d7eb, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@54be8c3e, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@29e965e9, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@1a21b97e, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@1c190c99, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@308a1f38, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@3c07ae6d, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@1c4c94e5, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@67c354e6, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@48fafd42, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@56091d7c, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@706ee404, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@3bfc47, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@622f996f, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@230278c5, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@7746df77, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@4df93ace, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@2583d260, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@7168afdd, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@ff21056, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@5d0e8647, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@6491cf0b, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@20b00ec2, net.technicpack.launchercore.minecraft.Library@698f352], mainClass='net.minecraft.client.main.Main', minimumLauncherVersion=9, incompatibilityReason='null', rules=null}

Error Log:

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet