Cant Authenticate account with minecraft.net PLEASE FIX

manotheland

Question

Launcher Version: 1.1.2.0

Operating System: Windows Vista 64 bit

Java Version: Latest, don't know how to find exact version.

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I've been having this problem for about 30 minutes now, but prior to this it was saying that I couldn't connect to minecraft.net. I looked up how to fix the connection problem and it told me to delete 3 files (

). After deleting the 3 files, the authentication problem came up, and now I can't even get into any game mode on the technic launcher. I have checked my firewall, restarted my computer, logged into minecraft/mojang on the normal minecraft launcher, and have done everything that was stated in other forum posts on this site and other sites such as minecraftforums. Please, someone come up with some sort of fix for this. Every other post on the forums here have been left unsolved which leads me to believe that the site staff do not know how to fix this problem, which is pretty disturbing considering all of the people who have posted about this problem in the past year, just to have their forum post unsolved. Don't tell me to check my firewall or see if the minecraft server is up. I am 100% sure that the minecraft servers are up, since I am on a normal minecraft multiplayer server right now. I would really enjoy playing tekkit classic and all of the other great game modes. Thanks.

P.S.

I am entering my account information 100% correctly. Everything is correct in terms of every moderator's proposed fixes for other people who have posted on the forums about this. The "cannot connect to minecraft.net" was occurring for about a day or two.

Error Messages:

Prior to youtube video: Cannot connect to minecraft.net

Currently: Cannot authenticate account with minecraft.net

Error Log:

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet