Add BattleGear mod to Hexxit?

TheV8Gamer

I believe that the BattleGear mod should be used in Hexxit rather than the mod that is used now because BattleGear mod allows dual weapons and more spaces in inventory for other things: like capes, swords, shields, bows, and more. BatttleGear mod also allows for dual-wielding weapons and tools which adds to the "adventurie" kinda feeling. It will add more types of loot in dungeons and chests, making entering dungeons feel more fun! I also reccomend the Dynamic Lights mod, which allows minecrafters to not have to worry about making more torches while running low while mining or adventuring at night because when an object that produces light once placed will produce light once held, too. Please consider these two mods for Hexxit and let me know what you all think!

Adding on to why Dynamic Lights is also a good mod for Hexxit, it will allow adventerures to venture during the night with a diamind sword in their left hand and a tortch in their right hand, allowing players to produce light and attack at the same time. Also, gold armor is equipped with the "power" to glow, so you can lose the torch and have a golden helmet with two swords or a sword & shield or much more.