can i run this?

Zer0Sk8er

hello, im new to the forums but ive played tekkit alot and i was really excited for the release of attack of the b-team. but whenever i launch it and start a single player game, before it loads completly ittl stop and say internal server shutting down or something. but i have a 32bit os and only 2gb ram. so would i need to upgrade to run this?

thanks~~

hello, im new to the forums but ive played tekkit alot and i was really excited for the release of attack of the b-team. but whenever i launch it and start a single player game, before it loads completly ittl stop and say internal server shutting down or something. but i have a 32bit os and only 2gb ram. so would i need to upgrade to run this?

thanks~~

We need more info. What are your CPU and GPU specs? Also, you may not have enough RAM. I allocated 3 gigs to the Technic Launcher.

thanks~~

2GB of ram is a small amount of ram, but like JTech said it depends on your graphics card, cpu, and etc.

People seem to always think "More Ram is the fix!".

well i would certainly think its ram. but my cpu is a core 2 duo E8400 which shoul run it perfectly fine, and my gpu is an nvidia 9800 gt 512mb. i can run all other mods so i was sure this was a memory problem,

oh and sorry for the late reply, my computer wasnt working.

Edited by Zer0Sk8er