Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

I am having an issue where the Pump that I am using to pump Lava stops doing so, until I pop the pop off, reset it and it recasts the pump tube,

 

there is plenty of Lava, I have a chunk loader and I'm using the correct pipes, its just that it seems when the pump, finishes a layer of lava, it doesn't advance and continue pushing downward.

 

I know there is alimit to how far the pump tube can go but I don't think I am anywhere near that. the pump tube is only about 3 or 4 mine craft avatars in height from the pump to the lava.

 

is there a way to get the pump to advance the tube?, is there another issue going on here that I haven't thought of?

 

any help would be much appreciated thnx.

 

-Æ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...