Help Needed with a pack

I have followed all the instructions I can find, but I have no luck making a modpack or even making a server for a preexisting pack. Is someone willing to get on skype or phone with me and help me figure out where I'm going wrong?

• Moderators

I downloaded your pack, here are the issues:

1) Your zip file should contain only the Mods, Config, and Bin folder. You have that, but they are in a sub-folder, and they are all empty.

Bin should contain the forge universal renamed to modpack.jar. (I found a modpack.jar elsewhere in your zip, but it was named modpack.jar.jar, google how to turn on view file extensions for your version of windows)

2) There was another folder called Kell's Tech which seems to contain your mods. Judging by the filenames, it looks like you obtained nearly all of them from illegitimate sources. Only get mods from Curse, Curseforge, Author's website, or Minecraftforum.net. Anywhere else is a content-scraping garbage website. Re-download your mods. 

You should remove that phone number from your post, don't put personal information here. We can communicate through this forum. 

Edited by AetherPirate

So what I did was keep it separated from the folders because I have tried putting it together many times and it's always fail. So I left it separate so someone can help me put them in the correct folders. As for where I got them from file.Minecraft.com

I don't know about illegitimate, but it had the clearest instructions on each mod. I will work on getting them all from the websites. I'm still not sure where to put them in the three folders and whether I need to "install" lite loader onto forge or just drop it in the mods or core mods folder. I'm getting different instructions on different sites. That's why I just put them in a folder separate from the Modpack folder. I've always seen core mods folders, but some guides say to put everything in mods and not worry about core mods. Any advice is greatly appreciated

http:// https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6l9orcyc95y4rp/Kells Tech.zip?dl=1

This is what I have so far. Let me know if that works for you. Feel free to text me at 7047732852