Technic Launcher problem

zyntherius

Question

Java: 7 (x64)

Anti-virus: Avaste Free

Description: For some reason i've uninstalled everything java related.. Started again with java 7.. uninstalled the technic pack and reinstalled it.. It worked for a day... And then when i logged on the day after.. The laucher starts up.. And just goes into a white screen. When i try to do all that uninstalling again.. Nothing happens still white page.. To test what java i have installed i went into the normal minecraft started it up.. set it to far.. No problem there.. But when i closed it. i got this error on my desktop.. Not sure if it will be relevant towards the Launcher but it may give you some insight as to what the hell is going on

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/KiXtbHKF

My apologies if this is not set out correctly its just i really want to get back to playing it because me and my mates have just started a new world and now they are in like modern time technology whilst i'm still in the bloody bronze ages

5 answers to this question

just a thought, but does it work when you're not running playclaw?

also, just noticed this but are you running the launcher? the log says you're running "minecraft.exe", did you rename the launcher to that?

in fact, you're most certainly not using the launcher. it's loading libraries from the .minecraft folder, which the launcher doesn't actually use at all.