_Anjou_

Members
  • Content Count

    145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About _Anjou_

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Single Status Update

See all updates by _Anjou_

  1. "87% of young people have back pain." ... Guess the other 13% don't have a computer