Current version: Release v4.0.1a
1.11.0 - v4.0.1a was updated to Forge version 2188+ - JAVA 8.
1.10.2 - v4.0.1a was updated to Forge version 2011+ - JAVA 8.
1.10.0 - v4.0.1a was updated to Forge version 2000+ - JAVA 8.
1.9.4 - v4.0.1a was updated to Forge version 1976+ - JAVA 8.
What is this mod?
ViesCraft is a light-weight and easy to use mod that brings something new to Minecraft, the ability to create airships! These Airships consume fuel to fly and have an expansion module slot which can enhance an airship to fit your needs. Take your Airship experience a step further by customizing your airship's color. Fly your faction's colors or just explore your world in style. Sky's the limit!
I also added a special little item called the Dismounter. Have mobs/animals in your airships, minecarts, etc? Use this item to get them out!
Note for servers, you must enable flying in the server configs!
For recipes, check out the other photos for the mod.
Please remember, when using any mod, to back up your worlds! Say no to lost world saves.
- Airship pronunciations: Viesdenburg [Vise-den-berg], Viesigible [Vie-sij-ible], Viesepelin [ Vie-sep-lyn], Viesakron [ Vise-ah-cron].
- Use any vanilla fuel source to power any airship except for buckets of lava (by design). These items will burn for their vanilla burn times.
- All mod items except for the guide books and the Airship Workbench must be crafted in the Airship Workbench.
- The GUI for an airship can only be accessed by the steering player while mounted in the airship.
- When an airship runs out of fuel, it will not be able to elevate. All motion controls becomes stiffer and slower as well as it gradually descends. Pro Tip: Don't be over water or lava!
- If an airship is empty, it will float slowly at an increasing speed back to the ground. No need to worry about a fully fueled airship taking an hour to float back down, unless an animal is in it...
- While in a multiplayer server, if you are in an airship and log out, your airship will disappear with you. The server restarting has no effect on this. When you log back in, you will still be in your airship and still be flying. However, if you have any passengers and log out, they will assume control and you will drop out of the airship when you log back in...
- If an airship is destroyed by either water damage, creative destruction, or just the regular way to break the airship back into an item, any module inventory contents will be dropped on the ground! Make sure you have enough room to get all of your items!
- Config airship name strings are only taken from the Client. Setting it on the server makes no difference!
- Airships hate water! When you submerge it enough, it will start to smoke. If you do not get out in time, it will explode with a chance of dropping random parts. This will hurt...
Note for Modpack Creators
Everyone is free to use this mod in any modpack they want. I only ask that you give me credit (Viesis), don't make money off of it (keeping it free), and have a link back to the main curse site (if you can). Otherwise, have fun with it!